Looking to purchase battle magic scrolls

OleanderSky

Artisan
Marshal
Merchants and adventurers in Chiram's Hollow,
I would like to purchase some battle magic scrolls.
1st circle Disarm (12), Light (3); 2nd circle Repel (6); Fourth circle Awaken (3), Flame Bolt (6); Fifth circle Release (3), Spell Shield (6), Stone Storm (6), and Web (6).
Please let me know if you have any of these for sale. I check this board in the tavern often, and will be attending the next gathering.
Thank you,
Nerium Hawthorne

Nerium,
I will take a look at my stock. I should be able to meet most of your needs, if not all. I may be able to craft some of those that I do not normally keep in stock if no one else has them on hand. I will get back to you with the information once I check supplies. I can be reached by courier at Tower Portal in the mean time, should you wish to discuss. ( OOG- griffonguard at gmail dot com)
Duorn Bronzebeard Deepdelver

Nerium,
I finally had a chance to sit and go through my scroll stock. I believe I can meet all of your needs with the exception of the following. I only have 1 repel scroll in stock, and 5 stonestorms, Everything else I am able to provide. I will have them with me at the gather. If you no longer have need of these, let me know.
Duorn Bronzebeard Deepdelver

Dourn,
Thank you for checking your stock. I will purchase the scrolls that you have available, and remain interested in additional Repel and Stone Storm scrolls in the future.
-Nerium

Back