Looking to Purchase Different Items...

Steve

Artisan
First and foremost, I need a Waystone Focus. Who has one for sale, and what would your price be?

It's been awhile since I've seen any Waystone Code merchants. I have one or two codes that people might be interested in. If there are any merchants out there, I'd be interested in trading/purchasing what you might have.

Alchemists, I'm looking to purchase gasses and weapon coatings at 1.5 mark-up. If you sell at the price, I'm buying.

I'm looking for an incredibly well-made crossbow. If you are a master blacksmith/bowyer, and you're skilled at making exceptional crossbows, I'm interested in discussing prices.

If you are willing to sell/trade for any of the above items, please respond here, send me a falcon, and/or seek me out within Valbourgh during the next marketday.

Thank you.

Nigel Allgood
Vitrium Ordinance

Nigel,

I have all the alchemy you could want, thanks to Bob, at the price you want to pay. I will get with you in two weeks and get you what you need then.

Take Care,

TadRon

Thank You TadRon, I'll purchase whatever I can. I'll find you Friday night, and will make some deals.

Nigel

Although not alchemy, I myself would be interested in buying some Cure Wounds Potions, if anybody has them.

Banradi

Back