looks ;like the mist will bring me your way

Greeting all my name is Ocean Fredrick Treeclimber and i come from then lands often referred to as the Deadlands. i have been tasked with a mission that shall bring me to your lands. I hope to find my way there when next you gather if mist permit it. I look forward to meeting all and sharing story's as well as killing some of the undead that i here you are plagued with at night. My your sword stay sharp and your wit even more so till we meet.

Ocean Fredrick Treeclimber

Misttraveler Ocean,

Your assistance in defending against those that stalk the night is eelcome. What is your mission in Barran?

Reiklund

Ocean! It will be wonderful to see you again! My husband Winter and I both are looking forward to spending some time with you again. I'm not sure how many of my companions are going to be at the gather, but if you need somewhere to stay I'm sure we could find room in our cabin for you. ((OOG: talk to Duffy if you wanna stay with us. He was in charge of that. lol)) You said you're on a mission; is there anything in particular you need, my friend?

Good to know there will some familer faces there look forward to caching up with you. As far as my mission I don't trust the mists enough to tell you now we will talk in person

Ocean,

It will be good to see another familiar face. Walk carefully, especially later in the night.

A

Undead? Ocean, why din't you tell me? Deadlands got too many elementals now and Caldaria undead am just screwed up. I'm coming to play too.

-Ona

You are traveling through the mists. To a land you have never been to. On a mission you cannot discuss. From worlds that have great horrors it seems. What are you bringing to my home mist traveler?

Reiklund

He's bringin' me now!

-Ona

Stuff....Stuff can't really follow us through the mist right?....I don't want to be bringing corrupt anywhere they aren't already...I don't think I was followed....I thought people said that monsters and stuff can't cross the mist like we can...

-Jehyu

Ona glad you are coming it is alwas a great time. As far as my mission I can promise it does not involve bringing anything with me from other lands.

I have only recently heard of mist travel. I am wary of it. The mists keep things out for a reason. We will meet and discuss this. I am Reiklund of the Rothedran. I will find you.

Reiklund

..."Rothedran"? This name is familiar to me, though I cannot recall the means by which I have come to know it.

Ah, no matter. It will come to me in time.

V.

The Rothedran had been known for many things. Now sorrow and loss come to the pallet when their names cross the lips.

Back