Loot Party, now with more Washington!

elliotbay

Knight
Marshal
I know many of you have heard legends about Loot Parties of yore. Days when we would sit in counsel among friends, talking of games, forming treasure out of whole paper, and racking up those precious, precious Goblin Stamps. Many of you have lamented the distance, for traveling from Seattle to Corvallis required traversing the treacherous Fifth Highway for untold miles, facing tough choices about whether to ford the Columbia, caulk your vehicles and float, or just use the bridge. We have heard your laments, dear Washingtonians, and I am here to tell you that your Loot Party cravings will no longer go unsated!

Join us Saturday, January 25 at 12:30 PM for a wondrous opportunity to be part of the Alliance Seattle treasure process. Come for the friends, stay for the gobbies.

Château de Hastings et Gonzales
13035 122nd Ln NE Apt P301
Kirkland, WA 98034

Woot! I'm game if my weekend companions are up for it!! :D

Tell me more about this... "Loot Party". Are there snacks? Can one Skype into such an event? ;)

According to my co-hostess:
"You can help make food happen by bringing snacks! Sori may or may not be persuaded to put on her apron and also make food happen."

Skyping in is not feasible due to the difficulty of getting the treasure from my hands to yours, then back to mine. Participants will be cutting tags, stuffing vials, putting things into bags, and sorting existing tags. That's where the gobbies come in. We usually chat about something cool, and/or put something cool on the television, and since those who come are Cool People. generally a good time is had by all.

Hey guys, we're having another Loot Party this Sunday, March 23, same bat-time, same bat-location. This will be your last opportunity to Loot Party with me as your Mast...uh, Adviser. Loot Adviser, yeah.

*sniffs and waves* Have fun!

Back