Looting Undead?

Rezzik (NWC)

Scholar
Traverse City Staff
There have been many reports of undead who actually stop to loot their victims. Some of my friends have fallen victim to these unusual walking corpses. Does anyone have any information on how I can find out what is behind these things? I would love to find out, as well as get my friends their gear back.

Also, I have heard rumors of Romani bands also looting the area. Does anyone know about them? I have a sword to get back for a friend.

Honestly, unless you got death rogues runnin' 'round up d'ere (an' dey might, not sayin' dey not) den you prob'ly got someone panda lootin' yo' buddies an' pointin' at de undead.

Ah would like to speak wit' you 'bout "lootin' bands o' Rom" an' see if ah can't help ya wit' dis problem, one way or 'nothah.

~Raif

Both the romani and the undead have both been confirmed by numerous groups of adventurers. The romani seem to pack up and vanish all the time if you do happen to find out where they have been or were. And the undead we have been tracking some but have never gotten lucky at finding their hideout or whatnot. Casan Ahlana Alabaster and I all killed a few of them one night right after they got done banditing a few of the townsfolk. We gave all those undead a death that night but they seem to have returned since. Some adventurers from out of town came to a marketday a few moons ago and all got robbed of their stuff as well. We would love to be able to retrieve the items from both sources and return them to their owners. Your offer to help is much appreciated and I will be sure that you get any information we have on both things by the time you arrive. Thanks again!

TadRon
Guildleader of House of Games

By traps, do you mean their willy charm, witty banter, and habitually dashing looks? If so, then yes, devastating traps indeed.

Allie
Reliance Healer's Guild

Back