Loremasters Guild Sept 415

HalveElven

Greetings unto New Acarthia! I, Amberion Welminster Sr Lorekeeper, send greetings! Due to the scheduling I am finding that I shall be holding the Loremasters guild meeting on Friday evening at approximately half past the 9th bell and it shall last for about an hour. I do realize that this means most will have to make it to the meeting for either a brief time at the beginning or at the end of the meeting, but it is the time available.

Those who are or aspire to being members in the guild please consider joining us. Especially as I will have the pleasure of introducing Sr Loreseeker Petra, who has a reputation as a dedicated, competent Loreseeker. I have also heard that we will be have the pleasure of briefly hosting a guest Lorespeaker from Tasis as of Saturday.

I do look forward to seeing all those that are able to attend the Gather and Ducal Tournament this coming weekend.

In Service,
Sr Lorekeeper Amberion Welminster
Acting Savant of the New Acarthian LoremastersGuild

Last edited:
Oh yes. Two things I forgot. The meeting location will be by the DeepJug Tavern. On the small porch by the road into town. Also I wanted to extend my sincere appreciation to those that went on the journey with Loreseeker Jones. I know that for Squire Wolsey and Andrew the bard, being in the Guild meant you had incentive as this counted as a task for you. But I thank you again in any case. Along with Thorgrim, Katya, Flynn and Sir Osborn. I have not met some of you in person but I thank you for your assistance once again.

Sr Lorekeeper Amberion
Acting Savant of the New Acarthian Loremasters Guild

Senior Lorekeeper Amberion Welminster,

Thank you for giving us this information. As soon as my Ward has been taken care of I will meet you at this location. Several individuals that expressed interest in the guild have scheduled another task before this announcement was made, but I will take notes and let them know the contents of the meeting. I am very interested in seeing a... different... style of Loreseeking from that of Loreseeker Jones and am eagerly looking forward to hearing from the Lorespeaker's branch of the guild which is of the greatest interest to me personally. Several friends of mine have been asking me about the libraries around New Acarthia and in the Ducal Fiefs so any information about these would allow our local chapter of the guild to better facilitate research. I hope with your assistance I will be able to provide them some answers.

Looking forward to the meeting,

-Squire Graham Wolsey

Back