Lost and Concerned

Ronka

*with a faint hint of fear in his voice*

Hello? Can anyone hear me? I'm not sure where we are? My companion and I were walking out of a tavern in Anjar and now were here on this island. Tonight we will be staying in this Tavern but we would feel more comfortable staying with a friendly group of adventurers. I can offer a free ward as well as protectives. My companion will pull our weight in anything of the physical nature.

With Hope,
Jadden Barrani
Current Guild Master of the Barran Sage's Guild
Lightning Sage of Ta'hor'

Jadden,

I am would be more than willing to offer you space in our cabin.

I will try to locate you but in case I cannot find you look for the Elf wearing blue and white with bright red hair.

Squire Readella
High Guard of Blythedale

Squire Readella,

I can not express our gratitude enough. We will be sure to seek you out.

Thank you.
Jadden Barrani
Current Guild Master of the Barran Sage's Guild
Lightning Sage of Ta'hor'

VINCENT!

I know you, how do you fair? We have not spoken since you left on our way to Anjar. I hope you are well. I have much to inform you about the events going on in Barran. I do hope we will have a few moments to sit down. I look forward to see you my friend.

Jadden Barrani

Jadden? Is that where you ended up? Well, at least I know you're safe for the moment. Squire Red is a friend, she'll take good care of you.

Come back to Anjar safely, my friend.

Sefid-in-training Rayna Satyrsbane

Rayna I apologize for not hearing this sooner. I was in the camulan isle of icinia for a short period with Arc. It was an interesting experience to say the least. Sunday mid afternoon we had been swept back home. I haven't left our house since we had returned. I am still writing of my tails and lessons learned about those lands. Please feel free to come by at anytime. Our door is always open to you and Chulainn as I have stated before. If you give me enough notice I will be sure to have tea on... providing Arc does not use it for "bathing enhancers" again.... he claims some of the teas make his fur silky and smell nicer. I am constantly purchasing tea these days, perhaps I could store some away so he does not get into them. Either way please come by whenever you are available.

Your friend,
Jadden Ta'hor'i

*chuckle* No worries, my friend. I'm just glad you're alright.

I'll come by tomorrow after I put the twins down for their morning nap. I even have some new teas for you to try. The orange blossom and cinnamon is quickly becoming my new favorite.

It has been awhile since I have sat down and had a cup of tea with a good discussion. I will stop by with Rayna

Back