LOST! and RULE BOOK PHOTOS

so,
sometime last season between nationals and also the closing November event (I know run by ct)

ANYway, some where out there (lol) is a black long sword (black because of the sock) with blue samurai sword ties for the handle, like this picture, only the ties are blue
000065_hilt.jpg

with a black circle and blue diamonds (unless its broken off. it was cracked).

I would really really really like to have it back. I let someone borrow it for an event, and both me and the person I lent it too forgot to return it.
now I suspect its either been absorbed into ct's weapon bin, another chapters weapon bin
or in someones personal/ guild/house armory.

if anyone knows its where abouts, please let me know.

Next order of business.

as some of you might have seen, there is a new rule book request for pictures and I would also REALLY really like to get some nh pictures in there. we got some great people and costuming running round the site.
if you are wanting to be in the rule book please let me know, im going to be taking pictures as usual during the event. there is a laundry list of requests from mike v on certain things he is looking for.
and if you DONT absoulutly want to be in any pictures I submit to mike v for the rule book, please let me know that too.

thanks,
see you all next Friday.
-Rachel d.

I was thinking of bringing my camera if the staff was okay with it and would love to help you fill the laundry list and can definitely help with the "staging" aspects...

Might be a good thing to do before the event really gets rolling on saturday/sunday or possibly during magic hour is there's nothing huge in-game happening.

okay so thanks to awesome Kelsey d. who has like eagle vision,

saw my sword just chillin up in the tavern above the fire place in nh with the other wayward swords and I think a bow...

so it has been found, yay.

Back