Lost Items

Sloane

Due to my resurrection while fighting the dracoliche this past market day, I lost four items that were not linked to my spirit. I had hoped to get a chance to see if these items had been put with the dragon's horde, but since we had to leave the tavern so quickly, I didn't get to look. If anyone got a chance to look or to whoever has the box currently could you please check for the following items

a small, clear, rounded stone
a metal butterfly (roughly an inch and a half tall x two inched wide)
an ivory colored, stone medallion with flecks of orange/yellow and engraving on one side, it is also edged in gold (roughly two to two and a half inches in diameter)
a green stone with a black cord and a silver fluer de lis (sp)

I can also identify the properties of these items.

Thank you,
Sloane

Sloane,

My brother had hidden the box next to my bed with a blanket draped over it.

I do not know whether or not the lich and his minions found it because we chose to flee to safety that night... if he hasn't, the box is likely to still be there unless someone discovered it or whoever had my brother hide it went back for it, or sent someone for it.

Ours was the cabin just past the Order's.

If you and the others were able to return to the area I would suggest asking Durk, Noni, Alibaster, Kaero, or Allie.... hopefully they can forgive my misspelling of their names. There were two or three others that shared the cabin I think, but their names elude me presently.

I hope you find your things,
-Venethlyn

tek4e66e36b362097854109.png

Sloane,

Three out of four of those items were indeed in the dragon horde that got turned over for us to divvy up to the town. The clear stone, the butterfly, and the green stone were all there. The fourth item was not ever there though. Hopefully you find it soon.

TadRon

Back