Lost items

Alavatar

Baron
Greetings folks of the Valley of Ghosts!

I have lost several items that are precious to me in a battle against the Corrupt and I would like to make the community aware of my lost items so that they can be returned. Or at least ask the community to keep a look out for these items to confirm they are no longer in the possession of the Corrupt.

The items are:
  • A silver circular medallion with 2 black stones embedded in it, with a silver chain
  • A red leather thong meant to hold a small globular bottle; the bottle may still be in the thong
  • A small red journal, approximately 5 inches by 3 inches filled with white lined paper and a smattering of nearly inconsistent notes

Some of these items are enchanted. I will not publicly list their enchantments, but know that these items are very precious to me. I lost several other items at the same time, but these three items listed above are what I desire to be returned. Should anyone have information on the whereabouts of these items please let me know and I will pay a finders fee based on the confirmed quality of information.

I also offer a reward of 20 gold for the return of these items.

Regards,
Alavatar Peece
Guild Master of the Brotherhood of the Star

Back