Lost Wonders Tradin' Company!

Many of you people have already met us, we are the Lost Wonders Trading Company!!! I want to tell ya'll a bit about ourselves so that you know who we are!!!

In the Lost Wonders Trading Company we want to help Townsfolk help themselves! It is very important to us that this Town we reside in is safe and its inhabitants (even Orcs) are able to prosper. Many of the members of the Lost Wonders Trading Company have committed themselves to the greater good. We have also committed ourselves to the preservation of knowledge and lost relics.

We want all ya'll to know that we are here to help you in whatever needs to be done to keep our town safe! Even if that means something small like getting some Mithril so you can get a sharpened sword, we will lend a hand! No Fee required!!!

In our Quest to help the town, we are always looking for more hands to help!!!! So if you would like to join up or if you got some questions, come and find one of us and we can talk about what it means to be a part of the Lost Wonders Trading Company. By us I mean, Tenacity Dawnwatcher (Crazy Bronze Dragon Lady!!), Virgil Stoutbelly (thats me!), and Stremthi Wayfound (Tall Fi-Fi Elf Mayor Guy!).

You can even post up here in this crazy dream realm and we can answer any and all of your questions!!!!

Virgil Stoutbelly
Member of the Lost Wonders Trading Company
Discovering and Preserving Lost Knowledge and Relics since 608!!

Sounds like a good business to have around. Have you talked to Bob the Blacksmith yet? Hes the best trader I have ever met. He might be somebody interesting to talk to about things :).

TadRon

Oh yeah! We is a great business!!!

I have only met Bob the Blacksmith in this crazy dream realm. I look forward to meetin' another Dwarf here in a few days!! I think my Great Uncle Roargrim Stoutbelly will be VERY interested in speaking with Mr. the Blacksmith, thats for sure!

Virgil

Back