Lost!

Polare

Count
2 large round tupperware containers, with ridged tops, full of delicious coconut macaroons (now you see why I'm so sad about it!)

I lost an orange and black flash drive. Last seen attached to seth's computer in monster camp. It has school work and plot write ups for next season on it, so if you find it, please don't go poking around on it.
Thanks,
matt

I seem to have lost my phone charger. It's one of those that goes to USB, then AC. Says HTC on it. I have a car charger, so it's not like I don't have a phone at all, but I don't spend that much time in my car.

obcidian said:
I lost an orange and black flash drive. Last seen attached to seth's computer in monster camp. It has school work and plot write ups for next season on it, so if you find it, please don't go poking around on it.
Thanks,
matt

Last I saw this flash drive it was with the laptop in the passenger seat of the van.

Found:

One small wooden box with a small brass candlestick inside it. It was on the table that was in the Earth Circle, so i think it might belong to either NPCs or the Earth Guild.

Also found:

Large (around a 2-3X or so) black cloak of some form. I found it after the Oregon 3-day at Sheppard. Anyone claim it?

prashka said:
Found:

One small wooden box with a small brass candlestick inside it. It was on the table that was in the Earth Circle, so i think it might belong to either NPCs or the Earth Guild.

That belongs to plot, specifically Matt.

MoonKitten said:
prashka said:
Found:

That belongs to plot, specifically Matt.

Ooh! Good to know. Thanks! :)

Matt: I'll bring it to Oregon for you!

elliotbay said:
I seem to have lost my phone charger. It's one of those that goes to USB, then AC. Says HTC on it. I have a car charger, so it's not like I don't have a phone at all, but I don't spend that much time in my car.
I found my thing. It was... under some stuff.

Back