Love the new coat...

Yes, write down everything I say you silly scribe.
Greetings to my friends in Chi-ramshollow, I hope to grace you with my presence once again as soon as I may. And Daddy thinks to send the lawyer with me to the great help of cousin Impetua who I believe is still unjustly incarcerated for a minor infraction.
See you all soon
love Jones Silverspoon

Do you think that Mitchico finds me hansoms?.....Charles wake up you are drifting again! I asked a question. Do you think that Mitchico finds me hansoms? Only rich huh,oh well. Are you still writing you fool?

Remind me to invite you over next time I'm making "Fullmoon Surprise", rich fella.

Johnathan

Oh Jones,

Of course I find you handsome! However, I must confess there are other virtues besides pleasing looks, such as... humility.... sobriety... fidelity... you know... things like that. If you need instruction in such things might I recommend the tutelage of Squire Vry?

Oh yes, I heard that you were propositioning other women in my absence. You didn't think these enormous ears were good for nothing did you?

What have you to say for yourself?

Michiko

Well my darling Michiko I certainly don’t recall proposing to anyone, I did try to connect my friend Charles with Tova so maybe some one got confused . Humility.... sobriety... fidelity, well I can hum and daddy has often said that I’m an S.O.B. And I rather expect that I can fidel as well as the the next man(provided that the next man has flawless class and is unbearably wealthy).So don't you worry.
And Johnathan as for this “fullmoon surprise” is that referring to the practice of reveling ones back side to the general public from an speeding carriage? Or some riffraff sort of drink? I'm up for it ether way of course, thank you for the invite.

Love Jones Silverspoon

Johnathan is in fact talking about infecting you with lycanthropy, or he is talking about having you come by after he has turned and eating you.
Either way I advise you to stay away from him, as the first activity is questionably legal and will probably get you killed, and the second will get you killed.

Either way make sure you get a good look at him so you can adequately press charges.

-Kainen

Dammit, squire!

I got guildmaster wu as my barrister!

I'm untouchable.

Johnathan

Some how i doubt the Guild Master will be able to adequately defend you if as a werewolf you eat someone... call it a hunch.

~Avian

Clearly you know nothing about the lycanthropic rights movement, of which Guildmaster Wu is a leading legal and political preponderant.

It’s part of my culture. You are discriminating against MY culture, basically telling me I don’t have a right to exist.

Anyone who doesn’t let me eat people is clearly a hateful bigot, CLEARLY.

Like I said…

Untouchable.

J.

Ps. If someone willingly enters my home/cave/place-I-usually-hangout they are essentially offering their flesh for my consumption. You would have known that if you weren’t such a xenophobic monster, Avian.

If you harm one of my townspeople, I will put an end to your existance Jonathan. As an aside I have returned from a rather lengthy campaign on the Legacy front. Any who have business with me I will be in the area of the Hollow for the winter.

Justicar Crowe

To set the record straight,

Lycanthropy is a disease which can be cured, to do otherwise I feel is irresponsible. I can site reasons why in person. I am tied to no such lycanthropic rights movement.

Second, "Wu" is an incorrect use of my name. Please either call me by my full name, Qiu Jun-Wu, or simply Guildmaster Qiu. That is assuming that you were referring to me. There could be another Guildmaster / Barrister in the area I am simply unaware of who's name is Wu.

I will see you all shortly as I have returned from my travels,

Qiu Jun-Wu

You two are such kidders, always joshing me.

Got it. Won't eat people and wu is not a pioneer of a progressive monster's rights movement.

Wink, wink.

J

Gracious I had no idea that lycanthropes had it so hard in this world, I will gladly take on the mantel of their champion. Thus the Jones Silverspoon lycanthropic rights legal fund is born. Oh and we simply must have a fund raiser ball, Johnathan I would hope that you would come be our first guest speaker.
Elated Jones Silverspoon

There's something oddly hilarious about a man named Silverspoon wanting to champion werewolves.

Dirty lycanthropes deserve no rights. Put a wooden stake through all their mangy hearts!

-Thunder-Bringer

Ya! To the abyss with the lot of 'em! Especially the savage barbarian ones, the worst kind yet.

The only way to kill them is by beating them with iron while showing them their own reflection!

Notjohnathan

Now now, there will be no slandering or beating of our little lycanthropic friends. They must be afforded the same love and respect as all natures creatures deserve, no matter the smell.
Affected Jones Silverspoon.

Johnathan, you assume there needs to be a trial. I find that amusing. Guildmaster Qiu also has his own legal problems to deal with.

Wooden stakes are not effective at Werewolf killing, silver ones would be. Wooden stakes are for vampires, ash wood specifically and then only for young vampires, young in vampire years, not in whatever their original forms years would be. This is also typically only in the deadlands, as everywhere else and anything beyond a young vampire requires a stake of woe, or other specifically attuned object for vampire killing. Not having one does not prevent you from defeating the vampire and forcing it into mist form, only from destroying it permanently.

Silver weapons, and weapons of all sorts for that matter as available from house Sunderdragon for the material cost only, and are free to citizens otherwise unarmed.

Sunnfire said:
Johnathan, you assume there needs to be a trial. I find that amusing. Guildmaster Qiu also has his own legal problems to deal with.
Wooden stakes are not effective at Werewolf killing, silver ones would be. Wooden stakes are for vampires, ash wood specifically and then only for young vampires, young in vampire years, not in whatever their original forms years would be. This is also typically only in the deadlands, as everywhere else and anything beyond a young vampire requires a stake of woe, or other specifically attuned object for vampire killing. Not having one does not prevent you from defeating the vampire and forcing it into mist form, only from destroying it permanently.
Silver weapons, and weapons of all sorts for that matter as available from house Sunderdragon for the material cost only, and are free to citizens otherwise unarmed.

Next thing you'll be telling me fae don't explode when you fart on them, or that were-mermaids are immune to my lycanthropian charms. Jeez, I'm glad I rely on firsthand experience rather than reports from nobles.

I'm gonna send my friend Sconch over to hold a lecture on these matters. He'll set you all straight as an arrow!

Johnathan

ps. You can't beat the guildmaster in legal matters. He can spin a pile of steaming horse dung into a strand of the purest flaxen gold, from the head of a baby unicorn, who smells good.

Sunnfire said:

My mistake. I'm just not very well-versed in werewolf lore, it seems. I apologize.

-Thunder-Bringer

I don't know what the difference is between a "monster" and someone else that looks just like a monster. I mean, I asked an elder once if we were okay with werewolves just hanging around and being our friends and she said there were much bigger matters of importance to deal with, which meant to me that werewolves were pretty much okay. I could be wrong. I'm new and don't know much about anything to be quite honest, but I'd be willing to help Mr. Silverspoon to raise funds for the werewolves to get love even though I think Mr. Silverspoon wears a bit too much face coloring for someone with facial hair, but who am I to judge?! You people do strange things that people didn't do before we slumbered, so maybe face coloring is just what is needed. Maybe I should look into wearing some face coloring too before we have this fundraiser. I think Mr. Johnathan is okay. I met him for a few minutes at the last gathering and he didn't eat anyone, so I guess that's good right?

TEMPESTA

Lycanthropy of any kind bends your will to an 'Alpha' of your particular infection type.

I am not sure how or why you think that is Ok.

Johnathan is an Alpha, so his opinion that being a werewolf is all well and good is largely irrelevant.

I would enjoy hearing his opinion after a bigger wolf comes to play. Which I have seen happen to other pack Alphas.

Back