Lucas

Alkalin3

Knight
Lucas,

We had a deal. You agreed to poisoning the feast which you failed to do.
Do you think this is a game? Do you think this won't be made right?
You should never have made a deal you had no intention of carrying out.
Let me teach you something about deal magic, when you break a deal,
you empower the person the deal other person involved. I will take this new
found power and use it to continue my campaign against Ko. Additionally,
you've forfeit your life. I'll be collecting on that soon. Wait for me.

*This message is covered in spider webs*

Is there someone poor Deal Magic teacher out there just handing out cheap lessons to every random person who wants to learn? If so, could someone put him/her down for me, because it's beginning to get a bit ridiculous.

I'm coming for you Lukas.

Look for me under your bed and in your closet. Grab those covers and pull them over your head. So, make all the notes here that you want. You have to sleep sometime and I don't, and I'm going to make what I did to Elabreeze look like a vacation compared to what you'll endure.

Endrel

Endrel,

Why are you so blind? You're a puppet on a string who's lost sight of his original goal. You're like a thrashing bull who's being prodded in our direction. Have you really become so easily manipulated? How does any of this help you free that beautiful girl of yours? None of us ever tried to stop you from doing such, and yet here you are, wasting your time and effort with the likes of adventurers. Have you even stopped to ask yourself how you came to be involved with us? And why?

Nigel

Dearest Endral,
I look forward to our next meeting and your next plan to maliciously flee in terror before us. In the mean time you can continue to cower in the dark places while I sleep soundly. You say you don't need to sleep as I do, I say you cannot. Your all consuming fear keeps you awake; fear of those that pull your strings, fear of your own mortality, and fear of us. You can come all you want and we will never fear you, but I want you to know that very soon we will come for you. We will come for you and when we do you will not be able to deny your fear any longer. I will grind fear of me into the very fiber of your being and then once I have broken you, body and mind, you will die.

Best regard,
General Lukas Meliae

Back