Lumos

beboped

Rogue
Marshal
To all those who fight for the future of Sedovia and Aerastria.

Last weekend, you probably heard the great screams twice, once Saturday afternoon, and once early Sunday morning. This is due to Lumos resurrecting.

It is imperative that Lumos is not killed again. Plans are in the works to deal with Lumos, and he will not be allowed continued destruction of the Baronies and Counties of Sedovia.

Until these plans can be put into motion, DO NOT ENGAGE WITH LUMOS.

Fight Lumos' forces as hard as you can, but if Lumos personally appears, the best course of action at this time is a coordinated retreat. He cannot be everywhere at once, so we must fight where he is not.

Stay strong, and we will win this.

~Reeve Ashok of Foxbridge

Does Lumos take Prisons and/or binding of any variety? Related, does he take curses such as Silence or Paralysis?

I can confirm he will eventually take prisons.

Then you should be able to lock him in one eventually, for up to a year, assuming you have a Celestialist of some power in your area. Luke, Taliya, and Prashka could certainly be capable of doing so.

You'll need the ritual known as Extend Battlemagic.

Then you should be able to lock him in one eventually, for up to a year, assuming you have a Celestialist of some power in your area. Luke, Taliya, and Prashka could certainly be capable of doing so.

You'll need the ritual known as Extend Battlemagic.

True, which could work if any of his minions don't dispel it. In theory his massive cronies could drop him and heal him, but I am not sure if dropping him would drop the prison as well. I have never personally seen it happen, just theorizing.

I can confirm that it is indeed possible to trap someone with such power in a prison for a long period of time. I have done so before. It takes some measure of secrecy to avoid their forces knowing the "where" so they aren't found shortly afterward.

It appears it was the will of the Mists that I will see you soon,

Kasuni

If I should see him during my coming watch in Foxbridge I will alert you swiftly Reeve Ashok.

What can someone tell me about his forces? Does he command undead? Is he a necromancer?

His forces are numerous and come in all shapes and sizes. The "mutated" races that you have seen running around can be linked to him. Please see the "bestiary" for more details on the individual creatures. He himself is an extremely powerful celestial caster and has innate defenses that will cause it to require many melee hits/landed spells to even begin to start effecting him.

Capturing is not quite my style. But I can make a mess killing things. I also am a good "distraction"...whatever that means. I will help how I can.

Leonin

The pages of the bestiary should be largely prepared by this coming event. I've had to redo some of the work due to some undead grazing my pack whilst I was in Ceriopolis for their recent gather. I'm usually close to the tavern. Just look for the shiny green shield or dome cap if you need to find me. I have information regarding the plague touched races and void creatures present at last gather in as much detail as we can presently muster, and if anyone else has any other information I can detail in the bestiary for creatures we are presently facing or likely to face I will add it swiftly so that it is readily available at the coming gather.

... I will avoid him unless confronted or told otherwise... Birdman inbound, safe travels and see you soon...

Last edited:
Back