Additional food for the Ball

• Chili

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Burgers

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Something New and Unknown

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey guys, I know its short notice, but heres the deal. There will be food durring the Ball portion of the weekend, but I am trying to decide what to bring for people to eat saturday late afternoon/ dinner time.

The goal of the food committiee is to minimise people's need to go off site for food, and to create a better ig environment so the game dosen't come to a halt between logisitcs and like 930 pm.

That being said my personal resources are limited, working overnights has murdered my sleeping habits and shoved them under a bush, and my transportation is, to quote marv: an electric shaver (by which I meen small). So lets hear what people would have me bring. Ill take a peek at this until around 8pm, and go from there.

Anyone else who would be willing to bring things would be greatly aprichiated.
--bill
HQ Food Committiee

I have issues with the voting thingy, but your chili am awesome.

There is SUBSTANTIAL food for the ducal ball. I have 4 totes of food. Seriously.

Bill is now heading up our food committee, so all future food type issues should run through him. Erica and Bill, please connect with each other regarding the ducal ball.

One last note, if you provide food, you are responsible for making sure the kitchen is cleaned up. You don't personally have to clean it up, but you need to make sure it's delegated and completed. All food cleanup should be completed immediately after serving the food. We have enouugh critters running around the barn without leaving food out.

Scott

Looks like burgers it is!!

--bill

Back