Lurin. Runir.

Kevar

Fighter
Marshal
It is with great sorrow that I hereby declare Lurin and Runir to be stripped of all previously held titles and positions within the Order of the Earthen Fist. On the grounds of betraying the Order of the Earthen Fist, by murdering one Kyle Handlebeck for reasons of personal gain, and threatened murder of one Martha Handlebeck for reasons of personal gain.

These men are not to be considered in association with the Order any longer. There service to the Order was that of great honor, however until a time has been found where they are deemed no longer in Betrayal of the Order, these men are barred from its ranks.

These men are to be reinstated into the Order if they so choose, when and only when the sentences of there crimes have been carried out, and that they are no longer Vampires or under involuntary influence of forces other than their own will.

It was a disservice to wait this long for such an action to occur, however Lurin and violated the very core of our Order, and thereby is barred from it. This is an atrocity to the very essence of the Order of the Earthen Fist.

To those who may have questions feel free to contact me privately. The Order of the Earthen Fist stands strong, as a guardian for those who are innocent and defenseless. The Order stands to rid this world of forces that would willingly harm innocent men, women and children.

May you find warmth from Winter's sweet embrace,
Kevar Byrne, Standard Bearer to the Order of the Earthen Fist.

YOU WOULD DARE! IN MY HOUSE! The house of the order of the Earthen Fist is not yours to declare as you wish. You have not the right to excommunicate members of our proud and honorable house. Know your place Kevar. You shall be punished for this transgression.

Master at arms of the Order of the Earthen Fist
-Runir

Kevar,

As always there are things going on that you fail to understand or comprehend, keep your head down and tend to the people like I taught you, don't let the emotional issue of a mans first death, and assured safe resurrection sway your mind away from your duty. I never taught you to pump up your own importance, nor to make grand statements that serve no purpose, Kevar you are running out of time to learn the lessons you need to, stop wasting time on things you do not have the right, or ability to change.

Garmok Rockfist,

As a duly documented archduke, and legally recognized leader of the order I would expect you to explain the legalalities of this to Kevar, I have little hope that you will do so however, as your recent failure to attend even a simple meeting as promise speaks volumes about your capabilities for this position, or lack there of. I further more advise you to seek advice as to the acceptable practices between a lowly deputy and an archduke and to stop wasting your time being concerned with my current status and focus on your duties, such as protecting men like myself from unwarranted and illegal attempts to wrest control of their holdings or organizations.

-Lurin
The Eternal Archduke

huhhuh,

that document is a forgery.... I made it while your master had me enslaved...just like he made me steal the drum and tortured me for how I took the sword.

I'm sorry to those I fought and for the trouble ive caused. I will turn myself in to the deputy next marketday for judgement.

Riley Risenhoofen 3rd

Thank you for your apology, Riley. I hope you are healing, and have found a haven from their master.

Millie

Goodman Risenhoofen and Deputy Garmok,

Please seek me out when you meet, I would like to know more of this.

Thank you in advance for you help.

May you find warmth from Winter's sweet embrace,
Kevar Byrne, Standard Bearer to the Order of the Earthen Fist.

AllianceCHI said:
huhhuh,

that document is a forgery.... I made it while your master had me enslaved...just like he made me steal the drum and tortured me for how I took the sword.

I'm sorry to those I fought and for the trouble ive caused. I will turn myself in to the deputy next marketday for judgement.

Riley Risenhoofen 3rd

Riley,

Please send me a pigeon with your whereabouts so I can come to you, to ensure your safe passage to justice.

Deputy Rockfist

Maybe the orc has the right idea. We should just ask condemned men to come to the gallows.

-ark

AllianceCHI said:
Are you outside your mind?

Riley

No, I'm not.

Please, contact me. I do have a couple things to ask you about from before...

Deputy Rockfist

Right.... trust the man who wants to put me to death... thanks but no thanks, ive had my fill of crazed regents, shifty politics, vampires and bloodthirsty adventurers saying "trust me"

I'm not telling you where I am... and I doubt your going to find me.. I'm very very very good at hiding.

You wanna talk to me talk to me publicly.

Riley

AllianceCHI said:
Right.... trust the man who wants to put me to death... thanks but no thanks, ive had my fill of crazed regents, shifty politics, vampires and bloodthirsty adventurers saying "trust me"

I'm not telling you where I am... and I doubt your going to find me.. I'm very very very good at hiding.

You wanna talk to me talk to me publicly.

Riley

Fine then.

What sword.

Deputy Rockfist

AllianceCHI said:
No Comment!

Riley

Riley,

I need to know. I need to know what the person who enslaved you would want with a sword, and which sword, if I am going to be able to protect the people of Briarpass.

Deputy Rockfist

Stoney your an idiot if you don't realize what sword he's talking about.

Togashin said:
Stoney your an idiot if you don't realize what sword he's talking about.

Squire Zanabanath,

I'll assume you're still not right in the head, after whatever twisted you into performing necromancy. I know you're not naive enough to think there is more than one powerful sword in the area. If you were referring to the Rockfist Sword, that had been taken by the dark dwarves, who also stole the Dell Hammer, not Riley.

Deputy Rockfist

Kevar,

I think this is a bold move and a good one for you, The enslavement of your former companions is definitely warrant enough for their expulsion from the Order of the Earthen fist. I admire you for making this public and support your decision in any way you need. If you need a friend, know you can count on me to help you.

Lurinr,Runir,

What Kevar states is the truth, neither one of you is alive to hold a claim to a guild membership. I wish it werent so and that you still fought on our side to defend the living but the two of you have been made into slaves by a greater vampire. If only you could see past your enslavement you would see that Kevar speaks is the truth and only then can we begin to try to rescue you.I promise you both, I will do my best to rescue you and give you a chance at permanent rest. Its the least we can do for two former members of the Noble Earthen Fist.

Deputy Garmok,

You have evidence that this writ is forged under duress and thus invalid, as the rightfully appointed deputy I and I'm sure the town will offer you aid in ending this injustice.

May the clouds rolling in be your protection,

Squire Eldandiril

Eldandiril said:
Deputy Garmok,

You have evidence that this writ is forged under duress and thus invalid, as the rightfully appointed deputy I and I'm sure the town will offer you aid in ending this injustice.

May the clouds rolling in be your protection,

Squire Eldandiril

I would think a squire would be a closer study of the law. Garmok has nothing more then the self-serving utterance of a man condemned for crimes, I fear however that you are right Eldandiril, Garmok will use this as yet another flimsy excuse to avoid doing his duty simply because it is distasteful to his mind, filled with misunderstandings and prejudices as it is. Of course Deputy, you could always spend the time to actually do your duty and follow up on the Writ, which has all the proper markings and signatures to verify its nature before you simply choose to refute a fair and legal claim.

It is always interesting to me that the good deputy can fail to uphold his word, then fail to faithfully honor a legal writ when presented, as he should have ended all questioning immediately once informed of my standing and at the least given me the rightful benefit of my station and built his case if he still believed otherwise. Then beyond that, he allowed the assault of a member of nobility without a word of protest because it was done by members of his family, and that of his friends in Wayside. All this, after being presented with a correctly executed writ, even if a liars claim has thrown doubt on it now, and clouded the issue, although a man convicted of crimes condemning an arch-duke should hold virtually no weight, he had no such claim at the time.

I'm suprised at the venom that is still thrown my way, Have I not graciouslly agreed to leave you to deal with internal issues this next marketday? Have I not constantly reached out my hand in friendship to the town, to only be attacked mindlessly with spurious claims of my enslavement? Is it so suprising that so many of you, who never agreed with my goals, or methods to obtain them, still do not agree with my goals or methods of obtaining them?

As long as Kevar continues to run the order as to its goals and protect the citizens of the land, I have no need for another title, if it pleases you to think his proclaimation is just I have more important things to do then press the issue, and I know that once the true threats to Wayside have been dealt with, this matter can be settled and I will be welcomed back, I cannot tell you how much I yearn for that day my friends, and I know that someday soon we will all be able to strive together, if only you could get over you initial mistrust and hatred and view things more...objectively.

Lurin,
Eternal Archduke of Lower Wayside

Lurin, your undead, get over it, your "title" was written by someone who is undead, or in the case by Riley, which would make it also illegal. Besides, there are no nobles of wayside, thus claiming that title is pointless. If I see you in your present state I will assist in removing the form that you are in, hopefully I will be able to return to wayside soon and help solve that problem.

Ractor
Simple Healer

Back