Lyonshel Reopening

Gunnar

Squire
Hey gang,
For any of you present Sarr players (or soon to be) a message on Lyonshel's main page states that they will be reopening June 5th. Figured I would pass the word along.

-Ali

Any Sarr must, must, must (ad infinitum) check out this site if you've never seen it. I can't give enough positive feedback on their cat masks.

Awesome! My cougar's mask is dying...

I have a feeling when they reopen they'll be flooded with orders.

Then get your order in ASAP!

I must be the only person who didn't really like the way one of their masks worked out. ;)

I only vouch for their cat masks. I feel the other animals are too cartoony.

I'm not a huge fan of any mask that impedes my mouth. For expressivness, eating, breathing and speaking (especially damage and IG verbals) they just don't work for our game IMO.

But yes, the cat masks are keen. The way they adhere to the face gives expresiveness, does not impede vision,and the fact that my mouth/chin are bare lets my verbals be heard clearly and lets me breathe (I have sinus issues as it is - breathing through ANY mask is exceedingly difficult for me).

I prefer Northfur for anything OTHER than a cat.

Ezri said:
I'm not a huge fan of any mask that impedes my mouth. For expressivness, eating, breathing and speaking (especially damage and IG verbals) they just don't work for our game IMO.

So, you don't like MaDCap? :(

He's from Kangena.co.uk. Plenty of good stuff there, but you have to pay shipping from England.

As in the words of Prof. Farnsworth: "Good news everyone!"
Lyonshel is back online!

After a previous business deal with other parties fell through, Lyonshel has teamed up with us as NorthFur FX to bring back Rick's classic masks.
We're now the manufacturer and primary distributor of Lyonshel masks.

Lyonshel has it's own category in our shop, http://northfur.ca/shop/, and there are more way than ever to customize your Lyonshel masks.
Some are online now, others will soon follow as we continue to clean molds and organize our studio space.

I'll be the first one to say WOOOOOOOHHHH FREAKIN HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Jay, any news on when the girl's cat masks will be available? :D

-Ali

zehnyu said:
I'll be the first one to say WOOOOOOOHHHH FREAKIN HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Jay, any news on when the girl's cat masks will be available? :D

-Ali

Well, we got more pieces online including the lady cat, again all Lyonshel pieces are in our cart under Lyonshel.

So far we have the Cat Face, Lady Cat, Big Cat, Dalmatian/Rabbit, Bulldog, Monkey, Pig and Camel online.
The next ones will be Rat and Beast. The Snake won't be online until much later, there's no master and only 1 mold left in existence, so we need to preserve it until we make a new master copy.

Hey, Jay,

Is your ProAdhere adhesive basically the same stuff that Lyonshel sold as Larpax (IIRC)? I'm on the last drops of my last bottle from them and I'll be needing more and quite possibly a new cat mask for next spring as well.

It's good to know you have picked up the Lyonshel masks.

Good to know that it's the same stuff.

I'll wait for the Spring thaw to place my order. LOL

Back