Maelstrom All hands

krieger

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
Hey everyone!!!

It's that time again right around the corner... October 6-8 is our Season closer and there is a lot of work to be done. The plot team will be working hard these next couple of weeks to get downtimes done, encounters written, and all that jazz.... but we are nothing without our cast, and crew... also known as you. We cannot do this without you.

That is why October 1st, Sunday, I am hosting a Maelstrom all-hands meeting at my place in San Bruno. If you are plot, cast, crew, new to npc'ing, or just want to staff for this closer, you, and your significant other are welcome to attend. We'll be gathering around noon, with the house fully open around 1pm. Please come by. We'll have some bbq, some snacks, beverages, and once everyone is fed, we'll get down to business.

It's our belief that a more informed, and involved cast & crew makes for a better game, and a better experience for everyone. It's always a tight balance between time commitment, and trust in executing the vision of the storylines, and the characters. There are role-play roles we need, villains, good guys, etc, plus if you just like to build things, we have that too, lighting, sound, physical props, we have it all, and we need hands with everything.

Please email me at maelstromplot@gmail.com for the address, or ping me Greg Ruddy at facebook, since I do not want to give out my address onto the forums. Yes you can bring your girlfriend/boyfriend, yes you are responsible for their behavior, yes there is plenty of parking, yes we will have some snacks, etc, but more is always welcome.

See you soon.

Back