Mages' Guild services available this gathering...

Robb G

Baron
After months away from Fairdale with the Songbringer's Lute, I am returning home to resume my Guild duties and plan to remain in Fairdale for the foreseeable future.

That being said, I will be offering Warding services Friday evening next week for the cost of 1 Gold piece for each Ward cast. Supplies are limited, so please contact me ahead of time to reserve your Ward.

The Guild also has an immeasurable supply of Wizard Locks Available and can offer to Wizard Lock your area for the small fee of 5 Silver per lock. These castings come with a 5 day guarantee that if they should be dispelled for any (good) reason (ie no fault of your own), we will recast the Lock, free of charge.

Ritual Services are also available from the Guild, and I myself will be available to cast General and Celestial aspect rituals throughout the gathering. If you have a ritual scroll you would like cast, please contact me privately with the following information so I can provide you with a quote for the Guild's Services:

1) what ritual(s) do you want cast?
2) what difficulty do you want it/them cast at?
3) what harmful or dangerous backlashes or flaws might we encounter when casting these rituals?
4) do you have the catalysts and components necessary for each ritual or will you need to procure them all/some when you arrive? (and if so, what are you looking for still)
5) are you looking to have the rituals enhanced using high magic, or would you like me to take any precautions using high magic?

Some have already requested my services, so the sooner you contact me about your needs, the better. (OOG: we have to notify HQ staff that we intend to cast something if at all possible).

The Guild offers item and spirit identification for the cost of 5 silver per identification for non-members (members receive discounts)

The Guild also offers the following services for varying costs for members and nonmembers alike, see me for details.
- Spell ink and Spell books
- Ritual Scroll Rental for spellcrafting
- Buying/Selling/Trading Ritual Components
- Buying/Selling/Trading Battle Magic Scrolls
- Research and other Scholarly Services

The Guild is accepting applications for membership. Please see me for an application and to schedule a meeting.

Existing Guild members will be meeting at some point during the gather to be determined. Please check in with the Guild when you arrive in town so I know who is here and if you are available if I should need your abilities for Rituals, Town Defense, Missions and Quests, Guard Duty, Identification Duty, Research, and so on...

If I have forgotten anything, I'll try to post more info later. If you have any questions about anything at all, please contact me. Thank you.

May the stars forever guide you,

-Archwizard Nathan Westwind
Guildmaster, Fairdale Mages' Guild
Elemental Warden of Icenia

Guildmaster Westwind,

I am sure you already know this, but I thought I'd mention it here so that anyone else who cares will know. I will also be in attendance this gather and very interested in providing any/all assistance that I may in support of the Guild and looking after its business. While my ritual capabilities are nowhere near as powerful as Guildmaster Westwind's I have some moderate skill in that regard as well and can also offer the memorization of Ward spells to some extent should the Guild need to provide more than the Guildmaster can take. I will certainly check in with you Guildmaster as soon as I arrive the first evening of the gather and I look forward to traveling together soon.

May the stars shine on your paths,
- Mage Eldarion Avari
Guildsman of the Fairdale Mages Guild
Treasurer of the Phalanx of Caldaria

Guildsman Eldarion,

Thank you for your pledge of assistance. I'll be looking for experienced members like yourself to Spellcraft invest into the circle so that we can assist as many townsfolk and adventurers as possible this gathering. I have a feeling this is going to be a very busy time for all of us. I look forward to seeing you all soon.

-Guildmaster Westwind

Guildmazter,

I vill no be in Fairdale ziz gazer. I 'ave familia izzuez to take care ov and a huzband to deal viz. I vill zee you in ze zpring.

Lanna Rose Draken

Guildmaster Westwind,

I will be in Fairdale this gather, although there will be much I work on and I will not always be right in area. ((OOG: Spending a lot of time over the fence :) )) Let me know if there is something I can help with, da?

-Luka

Heya all.

Ill be there and will help where i can.

Dear Guildmaster Westwind,

If you still have warding supplies, then I and my bunkmates would appreciate a ward for the Water room on Friday night. We are all relatively new adventurers and would appreciate the protection during Halloween season.

Sincerely,
Sornelintion

Sornelintion,

I do indeed. Are you staying in the Black Stag or somewhere nearby?

-Guildmaster Westwind

Thank you Guildmaster,

I am staying in the tavern; I assume this is the Black Stag? Pardon my ignorance: I am new to town.

I am told that the name of the room I have reserved is "Water."

Looking forward to meeting you,
Sornelintion

Excellent. And yes, our fair dwarven winesink and inn is called "The Black Stag". If you look around the tavern area you might find the head of the beast they named it after.

Look for me tomorrow evening and we will take care of your warding. Make sure all of those you want invested in the ward are present. I will look for you as well.

May the Stars forever guide you,

-Guildmaster Westwind

Back