Magic Item "Pick"

Ian J

So I am totally lost on how that works. I looked at the list of magic items (the 2019 list) and don't know what over half of that stuff means. I have a few magic item picks from donations and am a dumb fighter so am looking at how to get a magic weapon so as to suck a little less haha. Is there an in depth explanation on how those things work and how to go about that? The new rulebook doesn't seem to cover a lot of that stuff. Thanks in advance for the help!

The below link will have all ritual descriptions included. You can review and see if any catch your fancy like the weapon imbuement (magic/elemental/healing/chaos), Armor type enhancements or other.

Alliance Rituals

Thanks! So if I wanted to do the magic imbue, how does that work with magic item picks? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Thanks! So if I wanted to do the magic imbue, how does that work with magic item picks? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
Good question but this would be best answered by the chapter that is granting the Item Pick as they many have restriction other chapters are not aware of.

Back