Magic Item Policy...

Steve

Artisan
Hiya peeps. Thinking about coming up to your chapter in June, heard you have a 20 effect magic item policy. LOVE IT. Curious as to how that plays out, though. Do Golem Bodies play into that? Do once evers?

Thanks!

Steve

Here is our complete LCO policy:

LCO items will be allowed from any chapter for transfer into Alliance Traverse games with the following restrictions.

Times ever items: Limited to 15 effects. All effects must be creatable by the current ritual system. Any non standard LCO effects will not be accepted.

Per Day Items/Static Effects: You may bring any LCO item, or combination of LCO items from other games up to 20 rituals (or charges – in any combination), not counting extenders, or spirit link/spirit lock. Examples of static items include but are not limited to: Damage Aura, Protection Aura, Arcane Armor etc.... (

LCO items from other games must be creatable under the current ritual rules. We will not allow for transfer of items such as times per day dodges, swords with damage auras above +3 or any other item that can not be created under the current ritual system.

We will not scale down any item. If your item has a ritual effect that is not creatable under the current ritual rules then the entire item will be denied.

This is a hard cap number. You can not have your friends bring in additional items for you. Anyone checking in an item is expected to use it. Anyone caught trying to "piggyback" additional items into our game will be denied the ability to benefit from this policy and further action may be taken.

This policy has been put in place to allow players to use items earned in other chapters for their hard work and dedication to the game. This is a rewards benefit, and is not a hard fast rule. Anyone caught abusing this policy will lose their ability to benefit from it.

*This policy is subject to change at any time
**New Alliance bylaws support this policy.

A Golem Body would be considered a static effect and would be allowed as long as it follows the standard rules for Golem creation. If you use a ritual to store yourself into it, it will count as 2 of your allowed 20 effects.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

One question... Wouldn't a golem be considered restricted? Your policy is a restriction on out of chapter LCO effects. Nowhere in it does it note a restriction on effects from Restricted items. I could be blind though.

I don't see why LCO Golems can't exist as much as any LCO magic item.

A Golem Body would be considered a static effect

Per Day Items/Static Effects: You may bring any LCO item, or combination of LCO items from other games up to 20 rituals (or charges – in any combination), not counting extenders, or spirit link/spirit lock. Examples of static items include but are not limited to: Damage Aura, Protection Aura, Arcane Armor etc....

lol, I like the purdy colours!

Arkade said:
A Golem Body would be considered a static effect

Per Day Items/Static Effects: You may bring any LCO item, or combination of LCO items from other games up to 20 rituals (or charges – in any combination), not counting extenders, or spirit link/spirit lock. Examples of static items include but are not limited to: Damage Aura, Protection Aura, Arcane Armor etc....

lol, I like the purdy colours!

That's fine and dandy... my question was - is there a limit on NON-LCO per day items/static effects (aka restricted per day items/static effects)?

If it is Restricted item, it's in. However, bear in mind that each Alliance Chapter has the right to refuse Restricted items into thier chapter if they think that it might break thier game. (but we have yet to do that here)

Matt

Thanks Matt.

AHHH!!! Sry, I was the blind one! Blinded by the light perhaps? lol, sry for not answering your question correctly.

Back