Magic Item Rentals and Production Item Sales

Polare

Count
Good morning, folk of the Golden Horn!

I will be traveling to your part of Fortannis in a week's time and will be bringing some selected stock from my company, Greenbear Rentals. This is a mercantile organization run by myself which provides magical items for rent. Aside from Greenbear Rentals items, I will have stock of various producable items (alchemy, scrolls, potions, armor, etc.) for sale to any who are interested.

I will be bringing the following items to rent:

Item: Necklace. 2 Life spells per day as per Expanded Enchantment, 20 points of Arcane Armor, 1 Cloak Chaos per day (as per the carrier, not the more general Necromancy school). All Earth. Rental cost: 8 gold for a weekend, from Friday night until Sunday midday.

Item: Small wooden disk. 1 Elemental Shield per day, 1 Spell Shield per day, 1 Poison Shield per day, 3 Magic Armors per day, all as per Expanded Enchantment, all Earth. Rental cost: 5 gold for a weekend, from Friday night until Sunday midday.

Item: Wooden necklace. 1 Purify per day, 5 Cure Light Wounds per day, all as per Expanded Enchantment. 1 Cloak Necromancy per day. All Earth. Rental cost: 5 gold for a weekend, from Friday night until Sunday midday.

All of the above items will be rented under Greenbear Rental's normal contract. This contract includes several standard clauses, most importantly dealing with potential loss of the item being rented. Should an item be lost, the renter has one additional weekend to attempt to locate the item during which they will pay standard rental cost. After that point, the residual value of the rental must be reimbursed to Greenbear Rentals if the item cannot be found. Note that some of our rental items have Item Recall rituals to help alleviate this issue. Contracts will be enforced by myself, Lord Polare Lissenstine, in person, as well as designated deputies of Greenbear Rentals.

If you would like to rent one of the above items, please contact myself directly.

Greenbear Rentals reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.

If you are interested in brokering rentals through Greenbear Rentals in either the Valley of Ghosts or the Golden Horn, we would be happy to speak to you about providing our services.

Many thanks for your time!
-Lord Polare Lissenstine of Andar

Back