Making a visit

Hey There!

A group of friends and I are trying to organize an outing to SF this year from Chicago and Minnesota. We want to get plane tickets with plenty of advanced warning so I was curious when the schedule would be up so we can pick a weekend?

Also, if anyone is up for helping shlep fokks to/fro the airport or whathave you that would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

Our schedule is still up in the air due to technical difficulties booking sites.
We'll be posting the schedule in the announcement section as soon as we have it.

Sorry I can't be more helpful at this time.

Airport depends on prices, usually OAK and SJ are better price wise. Since I'll come in a day early I'll rent a car to putz around the SF area for a day but I would love to drop off at a rental office somewhere in the penisula and get a ride to site and back to the airport for 2 people. Any volunteers? I can pay a good chunk of gas money.

As of now, my 2 best bets are the March event and the November event.

Hi Paul,

While Oakland is problematic for me, I can certainly help you out with a ride to site/SJ airport. Let me know ASAP if it's going to be for March.

-Dan

As the date gets closer, I might be able to provide transportation to/from OAK.

-Luke

Officially booked tickets for Todd and me to fly out for the November event. I'm excited already! ^_^

Sad face i can't make it to the event since the dates switched...good thing we didnt pull the trigger on flights.

*shakes fist at work*

Back