Making an appoinment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stig

Artisan
The doors to the main conclave building burst open rather quick revealing a semi vibrating, disturbed looking barbarian
"Eeeeeeyuk!"
He brings a tiny bit of composure to himself as he walks to the front desk as he stares wide eyed at the clerk and waits...

The clerk looks up from her paperwork at the Northerner. He head tips slightly as she takes in the site of a superstitious northerner within the Sanctum. "May I help you?" she asks calmly.

Still slightly vibrating Stig blinks spaztically a few times and chokes out one word
" ..HI"
He pauses and gives his his head a shake muttering to himself for a moment
*Ugh. 'member is important. No mind VHERE is*
Snapping himself out of it he leans into the desk and speaks somewhat calmly.
"Need making meeting vith de Arch Mage. Knowing hims busy. Tell him is Stigandr Raskulf. Hims knowing Stig. Tell is important. Next week or so s'good. Vill be at her graceses Estate for letting know vhen ...... please"
Stig leans back and takes a deep breath

The attendant blinks a couple times to make sure someone did not slip a Hallucinate in her morning tea. "Uhm, sure. I will have that note sent up to Lord Az'Caine as soon as possible. It will be a bit before he is back in, but I'm sure you will get your answer shortly. Did you say you will be at the Grand Duchess' estate?" she tries to say without sounding to incredulous.

"Uh yes...K...thanking"
Stig stands there for a moment looking around awkwardly
"Uh bye"
He turns and walks out almost in a storming fashion. Outside he walks down the front steps and when he reaches the road stops for a moment
Then continues on into the city to deal with other matters on his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back