Making an item and need help.

TadRon

Spellsword
Going to try and make an item this marketday. Have most of the stuff I need for it. However I might need to try to trade certain reagents for others. If I do I am offering one gold a trade. One reagent and one gold for the reagent I need. Also I am looking to buy any expanded enchant, cloak, channel or spell store scrolls anybody has 4 sale. Also will buy copys. Going to fight Terror next marketday up north and need all the help I can get. Please let me know.

I'm not framilar with your voice, but I should be able to provide some of the components in trade from my own meager supply, I hope it is enough to be helpful.

-Enan Bluewater.

Tadron,
My brother and I have absolutely no components, but our offer for helping with any castings is still on the table. Just let us know when and where, and we shall lend a hand. See you in due time sir.

Deos
Reliance Healers Guild

Deos I would love u guys to help make it. So if u guys need to prep for a huge ritual...I do plan on hopefully this marketday. Thank u un advance. And thank you too Enan. See you guys soon.

Back