Making sure

To judge the person as though he is a people,
and to hate an entire people for the acts of individuals,
the predecessors to genocide.

It is easy to become that which you’ve loathed.

I hope your people never disappoint you, King.

M.

Icenia exists in a formal state of war with Dur Namarie until such time as a peace can be negotiated with whatever lurks beneath their magical barrier, if anything does and if it is worthy of negotiating with. You seek to make a matter of law into a matter of morality.

-King Broomis Bouchard

Having made such a mistake, I fear most the man who would separate them...

M.

Are friends fighting? Gorka not understand. Friend is cursed so we help find fix and then all friends be friends and say sorry and then good friends. So we gonna work to uncurse Mourgrymm and then Mourgrymm is gonna say sorry and make it up to friends and then everyone accepts apology and are friends. Cus Mourgrymm is a good man and Gorka's friend.

If Mourgrymm cursed and corrupted has anyone tried a disrupt weave scroll? Or a Clense Corruption? Gorka used that on the Corrupt in The Sheltered Lands and they work agenst Corrupt who are Cursed.

-Gorka

Crap In a Hat...

We made it.. Everyone you say? ..
So much happened. just..wow...

So much discovered... Friends..

What we learned, the secrets we have been exposed to. Please keep them lose to yourselves. The impacts of some of these things can ripple generations. Know that a few things were there to cause strife. It is a testament to the hearts and minds of the people trapped there that we did not turned against each other.

I saw the bravest and kindest moments of people. I saw people step before blades of strangers. I saw people of foreign lands risk all they are and were to help a King regain his crown and ties to his kingdom. I saw love unrequited and the impacts of it in the lands of Caldaria.

I saw people.. with no common cause other then doing whats right.. stand as one and shout into the night and shadow. I saw the darkness recoil and refrain. The light shown that day in each of the people who stood and took action.

I am Marcusagrim Anvilstrike. I am the Stormheart.

and I am honored and Humbled.

Vigilance and Valor my friends.. I hope to see you all again.. in a better place and....time.

Grim

Aggravain said:
Crap In a Hat...

We made it.. Everyone you say? ..
So much happened. just..wow...

So much discovered... Friends..

What we learned, the secrets we have been exposed to. Please keep them lose to yourselves. The impacts of some of these things can ripple generations. Know that a few things were there to cause strife. It is a testament to the hearts and minds of the people trapped there that we did not turned against each other.

I saw the bravest and kindest moments of people. I saw people step before blades of strangers. I saw people of foreign lands risk all they are and were to help a King regain his crown and ties to his kingdom. I saw love unrequited and the impacts of it in the lands of Caldaria.

I saw people.. with no common cause other then doing whats right.. stand as one and shout into the night and shadow. I saw the darkness recoil and refrain. The light shown that day in each of the people who stood and took action.

I am Marcusagrim Anvilstrike. I am the Stormheart.

and I am honored and Humbled.

Vigilance and Valor my friends.. I hope to see you all again.. in a better place and....time.

Grim

Well put my friend...well put.

Back