Many thanks

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Salam!

Many thanks to those who helped me in North Point. To the fine elf Dram who's knowledge and wisdom seem endless like the great dune sea. To Elysia who was always there for me like a sister, she was the first horned elf I had ever meet and I am sure that she is a credit to her people. To Marci who was a joy and brought warmth to the cold forest. To Havok for being the brave protector that I have so long missed, as we do not see many green skins in my home. To Taddron for being a shining example of what one can do with diligance and training I hope to be a quick and nimble as him someday. To Lady Elhonna for her being strong when overwhelmed by lycons. To Squire Jehan or Just Jehan is Just a title? For keeping me and my hound safe with the bounty of star majics, these are only gifted to those strong enough to handle them. For Cedanza and his healing earth majics, for he is gifted with the wisdom of the earth he is one of the few who's spirit is gentle and calm not many are so fortunate; and blessed to have such talents. To Lady Gwen for her bounty and generousity. To Lord Gareth for his protection and wisdom, thank you for your shield, your sword and your kindness.

To those that I missed many thanks,
Shokran,
Fatima

Grazie, mi compadre, for all you have given to us as a town. Your kindness. Your culture. I look forward to sharing lunch wit' you again. :D

Fortune And Love Find You Always,

~Marcey

Back