Maps to Treasure and Glory for Sale!

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
Greetings Citizen and those traveling through New Acarthia!

My name is Leo Bones, a member of the Loremasters Guild of Acarthia. While normally this is not my home chapterhouse of the Loremaster's guild, I have been doing some research that has led me to this area. For the last several years I have been stationed in Garthok, working on loan to the Darkmoon clan of High Ogres explore and catalog some ancient caves with many older Ogre relics inside. While stationed there, I learned much of the Darkmoon clan's history. Several hundred years ago, they had an alliance with a small kobold tribe that lived in this area. Since learning about this alliance this tribe, I have began unwinding their tale following clues back to their origins which just happen to be here in New Acarthia.

While it appears that the tribe itself is now extinct, many of their caves where they lived still exist. I myself helped explore one of them last week and while trapped, it held much information about the Doomshroom kobold tribe that once lived in the area.

For this reason, I'm selling four different maps to different caves that I'd like explored. In the one cave that I myself went into, we found gold, old weapons and a formal scroll. It is clear that some riches were left behind. Consider these..investments. In addition, any information regarding the tribes or any small kobold fetishes left behind, I will pay for. All you need to do is turn them in at the local loremaster chapter house here in New Acarthia. I will be auctioning the maps off a bit after 10 bells on Friday night, November 10th in the Town Hall before the guild meetings. From my research I believe that some of the caves are safer than others. One of them, probably best for newer adventurers in town. Two of them, fairly safe, but some risk, maybe good for a mixed group or a group of adventurers that have been at this for a few years. The last one is exploring a particularly dangerous cave, I would recommend only the most experienced group check out that cave.

Loreseeker Leo Bones

OOG - I want to explain a little about the requirements of these maps. If you choose to purchase one of these, you will be asked to show up with a team of no more than 8 at a certain time on Saturday. You must be willing to double hook for another group to participate on this adventure. If that is not something you are interested in doing, that is 100% fine, this mod just isn't for you.

Back