Maps!

First set of major map updates. 6 Duchies with baronies marked and other major features.

Coming soon the other Duchies and the first Prademar map.

Earlier in the thread are other awesome maps including Buckland.

Attachments

• Briar Pass.jpg
    Briar Pass.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Targosia.jpg
    Targosia.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Arbor.jpg
    Arbor.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 110
  • Tymphany.jpg
    Tymphany.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Centeras.jpg
    Centeras.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 113
  • Arcland.jpg
    Arcland.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 147
If you have any suggestions to make these better, please message me individually.

PM me about what you are considering for a set please.

Amanda

When are we going to get Koshinari, Northshire, East Wood, West Wood and Southland?

Amanda

Are there still maps available for purchase?

Next round of maps, will most likely clean up the thread in the near future so all the maps are on the top post. All Duchies of Wayside are now complete except Gatik (which is a city state and quite small) and the Isle of Ca La Dorne aka Thonesh...

Attachments

• Eastwood.jpg
    Eastwood.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 69
  • Koshinari.jpg
    Koshinari.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Northshire.jpg
    Northshire.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 41
  • SouthLand.jpg
    SouthLand.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Westwood.jpg
    Westwood.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 41
Is there a simple computer program for such type maps?

I will let my artists answer but some where done in paint, others a cartography program , and I think one or two were drawn by hand.

It depends on how detailed you want your map and how much skill you have with pen and ink. Paint is a good option and it is free, as it is included with most Windows PCs. Gimp is the open source version of Photoshop. I have used Campaign Cartographer in the past but, I purchased that program.
What were you thinking and looking for?

Amanda

If you're not much of an artist Inkarnate has an easy map-making website with a good number of free assets...it's not as fun (nor does it look as nice) as drawing my own but it's good for quick work that still looks good.

Back