MARCENA!

Lurin

Duke
....Can you drive yet? We really want too see you on the 15th...(Fynwei promises dire things if I don't increase the % of good looking women at my games) :geek:

My sincerest apologies, I will be able to drive shortly, but not at the current moment.

And was Fynwei the weird squirrel dude?

I'm going to let Fynwei answer that one.....<ducks> :lol:

I.... Am... NOT... A... SQUIRREL!

And since when did I voice my opinion on our chapter's lack of girly-folks? Runir'll kill you if he finds out you've been listening to what I say when I'm napping... or did he tell you...

I used my incredible powers of extrapolation from your comments on the one day :geek: I never listen to someone's nap ramblings without permission, what kind of ogre do you think I am?

Marcena you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Fynwei yet, she is...interesting >.<

Just kidding (She will hurt me!)

Well it will be great to see you at a MN event when you have transportation :p, are you going to be in Chicago for the April event?

...I do like apples.....say what you will about goblins, at least they enjoy life! :mrgreen:

Fynwei said:
Yes, yes, Kevar. You keep talking about Fynwei in puzzling phrases and she will do something about it... You better Kid!

Just kidding, of course. I'm not that mean...

Don't be fooled! Those ain't meewee horns on her head! :twisted:

I'll be glad to meet ya Fynwei! You seem like quite the sweetie! ;) I will be in Chicago in April and hope to see y'all there!

Marcena said:
I'll be glad to meet ya Fynwei! You seem like quite the sweetie! ;) I will be in Chicago in April and hope to see y'all there!

Oh no! :eek: :shock:

J/K

That's right! I'll be in Chicago! All I can say is brace yourselves and hide your good silver, cuz this gypsy is coming to Wayside to rokk y'alls! :D

*turns pale enough to not need make-up*

Oh dear, if those two get together....the world may cease to exist as we know it.... :?

....I hope at least you two will be magnanimous dictators, and can I have alaska, you won't even miss it, tucked way up in that corner...

I've got dibs on Australia currently, since I live just above them. ;)
When we PCS to Great Lakes, though, the Chicago chapter is going to have yet another gypsy (MWE and Dark Elf) to deal with. :D

Back