MARCENA!

You can have Canada... its silly.

I'd say I'd fight you for it.... but you could prolly take me.... and besides... keep BC its just a part of the left coast j/k

I'd say I'd fight you for it.... but you could prolly take me.... and besides... keep BC its just a part of the left coast j/k

As long as I get China I'll leave the rest to you... though I will carve into any Continental Asian countries taken... Yay massive army time!

AllianceCHI said:
Wilde_Night said:
I've got dibs on Australia currently, since I live just above them. ;)
When we PCS to Great Lakes, though, the Chicago chapter is going to have yet another gypsy (MWE and Dark Elf) to deal with. :D

Great... like i need another MWE :) You'll understand.

As for Gypsies... I wish you could check out the old IG boards for all the racial plot involved.... methinks you'd like it as Gypsies are a focus of a great deal of hatred from the general populace on account of how they bring undead and steal children.

Oh and I call Canada!

Haha. Poor gyspies. Everywhere they can be found - something bad is usually associated with them. Don't worry, Kheritana is semi-retired and only really would play in HQ. But she is a wanderer and likes to travel. :) I will probably mostly be NPCing for you and donating fun things like props and maybe modules with the occassional PC stint as my Dame Lady Knight Wildescent Nightwolf of Arrandin. Yeah... it is kind of hard to believe for me too. LOL.

Back