March 12th Pre-Reg list (updated 3/10)

Hey gang, the annual Dinner/Auction is almost upon us. Don't forget to pre-reg to let us know that you are coming and so that we have enough food on hand.
Stay tuned for other postings about the dinner with more detailed listings on what to expect there.

Here is the list so far:

PC's:
Matthew Byers/Maxwell
Danny Wilson/Crow
Victor Dueweke/Nommerithalasa
Mike Meeker/Flint
Mason Allard/Yohon
David Glaser/Enan
Dave Russell/Bob
Mike Long/Nameless
Seamus Costello/Tarqaq
Rob Daniels/V'hossek
Cory Walker/Verdias (split shift)
Paul Foisy/Jehan
Vicky Pacillo/Elle
Dave Herald/Garoth
James Fewlass/Bosma
Joe Convery/Idris
Brigit Convery/Sloane
Chris Thetford/TadRon
Amy Herald/Gwen
Ayla Byers/Azalea
Mark Mellor/Shar
Amanda Odette/Taranis
Sterling Avery/Silvara

NPC's:
Beverly Byers
Robert Ordiway
Derek Kenny
Alex Walker
Cory Walker (split shift)

Re: Pre-Reg list for March 12th Dinner

About what time do you expect the Dinner to end, My neice is getting baptized at 9:30 am about 650 miles away and I'll be driving....

The auctions and dinner should be wrapped up between 6 and 8pm but there is the possibility of PC driven activities lasting longer.

Bev

The PC driven activities will for sure last longer than 6 - 8 pm. ;) I will be there and will send you a pre reg in the next day or two!

Chris

Oh... sad panda :(

I want to be there... I just can't stay that late.

Paul

Sounds like I can make the full auction, 8 pm would be my absolute limit to be sure to make it home in time, I'll send in a pre-reg shortly, I need an excuse to visit my Chicago friends anyway :D

Re: March 12th Pre-Reg list (updated 3/3)

I will be there too

Re: March 12th Pre-Reg list (updated 3/3)

Hey sorry won't be able to make it, I got way to much school going on this month!

sorry :(

Re: March 12th Pre-Reg list (updated 3/4)

I sent my pre-reg in, but the site seemed only to have the 2010 dates on them... be looking forward to it though.

Re: March 12th Pre-Reg list (updated 3/5)

2010 events removed, dinner event added to the list, I should have the rest up there soon. Thanks for the heads up Seamus, abit crazy around here :thumbsup: .

Matt

Sloane and Idris should be making the trip north. Actual pre-reg will get submitted soon.

-Joe

Vicki and I should be there if work doesn't go haywire for me this week.

Paul

Re: March 12th Pre-Reg list (updated 3/8)

Normally we have a deadline of Midnight Tuesday before an event for pre-reg. Because of the nature of this event we are lifting the deadline, but please pre-reg as soon as possible. We have to make certain that all that are attending will be fed :thumbsup: . Also, please make certain that your home chapter sends your character cards so that we have everything prep'd for ya.

Matt

Re: March 12th Pre-Reg list (updated 3/9)

Wow this is going to be the biggest dinner in recent memory.

Paul

It is also the first that I am attending as my PC. I am really looking forward to it. :shades:

Matt

The king is not making an appearance? sad for me. :)

Oh hey! check your email!

I'm suprised to hear you still need my card transfered, it was attached to the original pre-reg, I'll send a fresh copy ^.^

I missed it, sorry! :)

Bev

Well my ride just fell through so I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it out. I'll post again after work around 1pm if anyone is driving through cadillac and has room for 2more, let me know.

Meeker, I will hunt you down and hurt you....if you do not come.

I am coming up late tonight and the car will be full =(

daver

Back