March 16th, 2013 - State of the Alliance Traverse Meeting

TadRon

Spellsword
Hello all :).

I would like to personally invite all former, current, and even future players of Alliance Traverse to come join us in kicking off the new season at our State of the Alliance meeting. This will happen at Cambria Suites in the Mission meeting room on March 16th, 2013. There will be light snacks and drinks provided.

There are many changes that have happened over the last few months and many more to come this upcoming year. My staff and I would love to share these changes with you personally before the first events of the year. We will be going over new plot affects, new economic affects, and even staff positions needed and rewards for those. So please come down and spend an hour or two getting to hear first hand some of the great new changes. There is even a big surprise that you will want to hear personally.

So again the information for the meeting is:

Where: Cambria Suites in the Old Mission Meeting Room

When: March 16th, 2013

Time: 1:30 - 4 PM EST

If you need directions or have any questions at all feel free to text me or call me at 724 - 866 -2204. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Christopher

Re: March 16th, 2013 - State of the Alliance Traverse Meetin

will be there

It is actually the Old Mission room and I will be there as well.

While Vicki and myself simply can't make it that weekend, we both want to express our continued support for what Alliance TC is doing. I see a lot of good in the future and I know with the energy that Chris and the other staff members are putting towards this the events will be great and just keep improving.

Thanks Guys for your continued hard work on making this a great chapter.

Paul

Thank you so much for your kind words Paul. I look forward to seeing you guys both at your events this year and hopefully some of ours. I really appreciate what you said :). I hope our staff can make everybody enjoy the new year and the new changes :).

Back