March 2020 Logistics Needs

Site Opens: 4pm Friday
Logistics Open: ~6:30ish-10pm Friday depending on when I can arrive, maybe a smidge later; 6-6:30-ish Saturday (at reset, longer as necessary)

We are sharing the site this month. Everything is in the same place except NPC camp (NPCs still sleep in same place). South Village, behind Logistics, is off limits. Old NPC camp is off limits. This is the entirety of the information I have been provided about this. Not sharing the site this month.

The gate on to the property will be closed. Open it, enter, and close it immediately behind you. There are animals on property that we don't want to escape.
Logistics building is first on the left. Parking is past the player cabins. Late arrivals, including Saturday-only players, please park at Logistics instead if game is active. Please have cars parked by 9pm Friday night.

First time to this site: You need to sign a camp site waiver. This includes travelers. Come see logistics.
New to Denver: There is also an Alliance Denver waiver to sign. Come see Logistics.
New characters: If you didn't submit starting gear - get settled in your bunk, get all of your gear on, and then come ready to talk starting equipment. The math for how this is determined can be found in the beta player's guide, page 77, and basic equipment in the 2.0 rulebook, page 35. 2.0 Rulebook and beta Player's Guide can be found here: https://alliancelarp.com/forum/forums/official-announcements.50/

Players, please bring the following to logistics in order to pick up your envelope (cp=copper pieces):

Cory Moyer - $30 (event fee)
Devin Mosher - $30 (event fee)
Siren Ebright - $50 (event fee)

Shoot a copy of the PayPal receipt to Logistics if you paid and I missed it or sent it after 5pm Tuesday (we had a bunch of donations they're all mixed with). Have your team leader contact me if you're on here for cp and your production cost is coming out of the team OCS coin.

Last edited:
Back