March 28, 2009 Work Weekend

Come join us to work on prepping the site for the first event this weekend.

Work will include general cleanup and organizing, hopefully some painting if the weather warms up, light construction and miscellaneous other work. Bring a good pair of work gloves if you have them, though some will be available on site.

What do you get in return? Goblin stamps for your work at 15 per hour (plus bonuses for those that work REALLY hard, owner discretion). You get Goblin stamps for your driving mileage. You get one LCO magic item pick if you work a full 8 hour day. You still have to spend gobbies on the item pick. You get to hang out with cool people and know you contributed to making the site better. You may even get to find out what songs are on Dee's iPod if you're really lucky.

The forecast right now calls for 50's in the day and 30s at night, so if you're going to sleep over bring warm stuff, maybe an electric blanket. Please do not show up before 10 AM on Saturday.

Please come prepared to work. The more help we get, the better the site will be.

Scott
President - Faire Play
GM - Alliance HQ

PS: Please let me know if you're planning on coming out.

Will there also be work to do on Sunday ??

Tim

Robb and I are coming up sometime in the afternoon on Saturday and staying over to work a little on Sunday. We're going to try to be up there by no later than 4 on Saturday.

hey you.. hush, he knows that.. and we have our own things to work on. ;)

actually scott, dave (khorwyn) is coming up with us and bringing his woman so they will be available to assist you as well. though we might snag him once in a while to help me haul sheet rock for you-know-what.

There will be work to do on Sunday, certainly.

Thanks for letting me know about Dave too.

Most likely people will be assisting Rich Ditzler, who is not only our props guy but the FP Project Manager.

People should make sure to wear old clothes too, as it looks like the weather will be warming up a bit this weekend and we can hopefully do a lot of painting.

Scott

75% chance of rain. 75% chance of Brian.

150% chance of awesome.

ill be there all of saturday but then i have to leave, and i think tim is planing to be there saturday and sunday

One day I wont live so god damn far away, and I'll be able to actualy help.
--bill

And on that day Bill, we will put you in charge of building the torture chamber...with Ali.

Duke Frost said:
And on that day Bill, we will put you in charge of building the torture chamber...with Ali.

i though you already had porta potties?

I love you guys *tear*
--bill

After the work weekend, please let me know the status of the Smokers' Guild structure so I can post a sign at Logistics to let people know where it is.

Back