March Event 09!

Alliance Seattle's next event is March 27-29, 2009 at Millersylvania State Park. This event will be a Fortannis game.

You may Pre-Pay this event by using Paypal to send $46.60 to allianceseattle@gmail.com. Don't forget to put down your character name. You may Pay-no-Play by sending payment to this address as well. Do not send your pre-registration to this address. Pre-Pay pricing ends March 13th. In order to qualify for the Pre-Pay price (so that you do not owe money at the door), you must also Pre-Register. Pre-Registration must be sent to logistics@alliance-seattle.com by March 20th.

If you Pre-Register by March 20th but do not Pre-Pay, your at-the-door price will be $55. If you neither pre-pay nor pre-register the cost at-the-door will be $65.

If you intend to NPC, the cost will be $20 at-the-door if you let plot know you will be attending by March 20th, or $25 at-the-door if you do not. If we receive enough Pre-Pays, NPCing will be free. (This will be announced if it occurs).

Current list of Pre-Pays received as of: March 13, 2009

PC:
Leigh-Ann Magill
Cymryc Moon
Adam S
Matt Hertzog
Emily Henderson
David Glaeser
Carmen Swift
Matt Oostman

David Tengdin
Michael Parrott

You have a list of pre-reged Matt-Matt? Last game I was at I sent it in and they lost it or something so I just kinda wanna make sure that it's there. If you know it'd be great if you let me know.

My plans for making armor fell through, so anyone who can loan me armor would be much appreciated.

Back