March Event Lost and Found

Ryan W

Artisan
Lost and found: Red&Black tapestry

So as I was leaving site this morning, I think I left my black and red tapestry behind. I think I put it down or dropped it while saying goodbyes to people. If anybody found it or knows where it is, could you please let me know?

Sincerely, Ryan Wessner aka Luke

Re: Lost and found: Red&Black tapestry

I remember seeing it because someone grabbed it. I THINK Amanda has it? Not sure. But I DO know it was found and not left at site.

Lost & Found: Green bracers with fur lining

In repacking my character's tote for storage, I note that I can't find my green bracers with fur lining. I am fairly certain I left them in the Company cabin in the shelf on the right side (facing into the cabin), since that is the last place I remember putting them last night before bed. Any word from the site about this left behind costuming?

Re: Lost and found: Red&Black tapestry

nope, that was the 1 thing I did not take because we knew who it belonged to. I believe Amanda has it.

MOAR Lost and Found: Cloak and white UA shirt

Both found in Tavern:
1 plain White Under Armor shirt (no major identifying stains or spots)

1 unlined black cloak with hood and sleeves

Combining the assorted threads:

• Lost - Black and Red Tapestry - Owner: Ryan/"Luke" - check Amanda?
  • Found - White UA shirt - Owner: Unknown - See Sean G (SkollWolfRun)
  • Found - Black, unlined cloak w/ hood & sleeves - Owner: Unknown - See Sean G
  • Lost - Green bracers w/ fur lining - Owner: Jimmy/"Virid" -

There was a black and red tapestry in the tavern during clean up - it was placed outside the tavern with other items for people to pick up. I am not sure if that one was yours or where it went if it was yours.

Yes, that would be it. I think I put it down in the kitchen for a moment and forgot about it.

Back