March Event NPC Role Call

Slice

Fighter
Please post here if you plan to NPC for our upcoming March 2-4th Event. Like usual it is free to NPC but for $10 you can get in on the meal plan which includes dinner Friday, 3 meals Saturday, and breakfast Sunday. I will assume all NPCs want in on this meal plan unless otherwise noted. The sooner we know you will be NPCing the more likely you are to get roles especially created for you during the event.

Confirmed NPCs and Plot:

JP
Adam
Joe
Holly
Chas
Sean
Amy
Jacob
Evan
Michael
Rachel (page)
Rob
Roy
Johnny Bracelen
Amanda (Saturday night)

NPC Cooks: Linda and Shannon.....woo hoo!!!

Last update 2/27/12

I'm in.
I think Gavin is a no at this point.

If i can get a ride i'll be there.

Michael and I will be there.

I am wondering if anyone has an extra camping pad or mattress they can lend me. I am 5 months pregnant, and I know I cannot handle sleeping on a bunk board all weekend. If you have something that might make my slumber bit easier to handle, please do let me know.

Thanks, friends!

~Rachel

Rachel said:
Michael and I will be there.

I am wondering if anyone has an extra camping pad or mattress they can lend me. I am 5 months pregnant, and I know I cannot handle sleeping on a bunk board all weekend. If you have something that might make my slumber bit easier to handle, please do let me know.

Thanks, friends!

~Rachel

I'm picking up another one. More than welcome to use it.

List updated.

For those NPC's in Guild but not on the Guild board there will be a Guild Meeting at 2pm on Sunday the 26th at 1800 SW First Ave. Portland, OR 97201. This is very close to the street car and there is parking for a small fee under the building. Call when you arrive and someone will come down and let you in.

On a side note, Anyone know if Rob is going to make it?

Slice said:
List updated.

For those NPC's in Guild but not on the Guild board there will be a Guild Meeting at 2pm on Sunday the 26th at 1800 SW First Ave. Portland, OR 97201. This is very close to the street car and there is parking for a small fee under the building. Call when you arrive and someone will come down and let you in.

On a side note, Anyone know if Rob is going to make it?

just left him a voice message...will update if I hear from him.
He is coming and will be at meet.

Rachel said:
How can I get access to the Guild board?

Thanks,
Rachel

JP can add you to the NPC guild board group.

I *think* you can request to join too, but I am not sure on that.

Roy will be NPC'ing and would like in on the meal plan.

Yes. Yes I would.

I have requested to be on the guild board. Michael has, too. Months ago. We are both still waiting for access. :-(

Also, what number shall I call when I arrive on Sunday? Can someone send me a number?

Thanks, friends!

~Rachel

Back