March Game Day NPC Role Call

jpariury

Duke
Howdy!

Holly usually does these, but I wanted to get a jump start on things, and she's currently having holes drilled in her head (well, her teeth, anyways). We have lots going on this next game day, so your friendly neighborhood plot team needs to know who we should count on for this upcoming gameday. So, speak up, let us know, stand and be counted among the few, the proud, the NPCs. :)

will be there w/ MonsterCamp clothes

I will be there, and since many of them do not watch the forums, I will let you know about other Company members.

wbush3 said:
I will be there, and since many of them do not watch the forums, I will let you know about other Company members.

You're NPCing? :mer:

Sorry missed the fact that this was for the NPC's.... I'm going to blame it on the fact I had just woke up.... Sorry!

wbush3 said:
Sorry missed the fact that this was for the NPC's.... I'm going to blame it on the fact I had just woke up.... Sorry!

I'm just being snarky, been working for 3 hours already and my shift just officially started. Getting loopy already.

SkollWolfrun said:
wbush3 said:

You're NPCing? :mer:

To be fair generally the NPC roll call post is titled "NPC Roll call." and in the initial post "NPC's" is in fact the very last word mentioned. I almost posted that I was coming as well.

I think your trying to trick us into going to the dark side!

Confirmed:
JP
Holly
Adam
Joe
Sean
Chas
Amanda
Rachel
Michael
Jacob
Amy (probably)*

Everyone on this list so far has a bunk or tent space saved for them except those with *. If you would like us to save you a bunk for Friday night , Saturday night, or both just let us know.

Michael and I are both in, and would both like a bunk reserved for us. Thanks! See you all there.

~Rachel

Michael and I will be there in the morning. So, two more bunks are now free for others to use.

Thanks,
Rachel

Back