March of Dimes' "March for Babies"

Hey guys,

I'm walking at the end of April for the March of Dimes' first annual "March for Babies".

The March of Dimes champions the needs of moms and babies in our community and across the nation. The money we raise for March for Babies will support lifesaving research, services, education and advocacy that help babies get a healthy start.

Please help by donating today! You can do it online!

http://www.marchforbabies.com/lisleguy2001

Thank you for your support!

Rob Sachs

Does no one like babies?

¡i lub babies! much better than slinkies

Nope, not gonna make a "falling down the stairs" joke! :D

But I volunteer time now. Between play practice and dad picking me up.

Jesse, that's appreciated. So far, though, I've received donations from only two members of the Alliance:

John Greenwood (forum name Mobius)
Ryan Zabawa (forum name Togashin)

Guys, your donations are really appreciated. I hope others follow your lead, whether I know them or not.

~ Rob

what is your fundraising goal?

Well, my goal for walking is $250. If I can get more, cool. If I can get $500, I'll walk in full costume and makeup as my high orc, Stoneskull....

I also got two more donations today - Joy Nelson and Jennine Lawson donated. Thank you so much for your donations!

There's still time for everyone else to donate to the cause - http://www.marchforbabies.com/lisleguy2001

you're very welcome...i love babies...i just don't want one of my own....trying to get one thats already 3 ::nodnod::

8... 8 is a good age.

8 is good...i like 5...we may end up with 3...doesn't matter to me anywhere between 3 and 12. if i get a 12 year old i may have to get more than one cause i won't get to hang out with that one too long :(

Marcena said:
Wait....you're walking as Stoneskull!!?

SWEET!!:D

If I raise enough money...

would love to see pics of that!!!

Well, I'm still at only $75... so $425 away from me walking in character...

*reaches into pocket* *is sad to find lint and a folded up permission slip* :( All I've got is time, mister. I'll work on getting my papa to donate.

Well, I'm up to $200 now... and will be soliciting donations at the event this weekend!

Hope you see your goal of 500.00! I will spread the word in my neck of the woods.

Gah! I did my math wrong... let me correct that. I want to see you as a High Orc!

-- Jessica

Aven said:
Hope you see your goal of 500.00! I will spread the word in my neck of the woods.

Gah! I did my math wrong... let me correct that. I want to see you as a High Orc!

-- Jessica

Jessica,

Thank you so much for your donations! I really appreciate you helping such a worthy cause. The March of Dimes is currently helping my boss, who had her baby 10 weeks early. Without the research the March of Dimes funded, her son, Jaden, would not have survived.

Rob

Back