Marcus of Freeport Spirit Farewell

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
To All Family and Friends of Guardian Marcus Stonegate,

A Spirit Farewell will be performed at the coming May Gather in Chirim's Hollow. For any who wish to see him once more and say goodbye, the ritual will be cast at sun down on Saturday.

With Respect,

~Elder Paladar Beltaine

Guardians of the Endless Cycle

One of the finest indivuals I ever met. He was ever humble, generous and kind. Those who knew him enjoyed his company and I feel sorry for those who won't get the opportunty to meet him.

I will miss him- another one of my fallen friends.
Fallen but not forgotten.

-Muggins

Marcus,

I wish I could have been there the night you moved on into the clearing. You were a new brother to our family, and I failed to be there for you. I am sorry.

You were better than all of us.

Heresy

Guardian of the Endless Cycle

Paladar,

Please tell Marcus Stonegate these word'...

My friend, your heart am biggest in all of Fortannis, it make giant' heart look puny. It am so big 'cause it am fill' with ALL thing' that good in the world. I aspire to be as brave, kind, and wise as you am. Without your courage and righteous fervor many would not breathe and unwrap gift of life with each sun' rise. May the land hereafter be that of great joy and beer waterfall', Marcus, you have earned peace. Those of us who know you will let other' who not know who Guardian Marcus Stonegate am, a hero! Your memory will echo for all time, and your spirit will empower us to do right.

Thank you Marcus Stonegate for everything you done for me. I cannot express proper' what am best to say more...you am da' best.

Then, Paladar, please give Marcus biggest hug you can muster.

Thank you my good friend. Battle well and stay safe, I miss you.

With love and sincerity,

Tetsu

Tetsu,

It will be done. I only wish my arms were strong enough to bear the fierce hug I know you intend. I will do my best.

I hope to see you soon my friend.

~Paladar

*posted by messenger*
To all who knew and loved Marcus,

The war here in Icenia will prevent me from being able to attend the farewell. To those who greive over this loss you have my condolances. Marcus was one of the first adventures I ever met when I arrived in Chiram's Hollow and was a great teacher and friend. From the battle field, to the tavern, to the smoker's guild he will be missed.

Paladar, if you would please tell him these things for me. Tell him thank you for the lessons he gave, and for being a good friend to us all. Tell him how much he will be missed.
Councilman Amaranthus Landcharmer

To All Those Concerned:

My deepest apologies. It seems some members of Marcus' family will not arrive in the Hollow in time for the coming gather. To that end, and with respect for those who were closest to him, we will be postponing the Spirit Farewell until June. Further details will be given closer to the date.

I am very sorry for the mishap, but I truly hope this will allow more of his friends to attend.

In Service and Sorrow,

~Paladar

Crimety,

I got a bottle of booze for the big guy, who am I kidding? I have a few. Good lad that one, he will be missed. Any which day it is had, I will pay my own respects.

Respectfully,
Tommy UnderHill

Back