*marked with a print of 8 pointed star within two ouroboros

JordarAd

Visitors to Malidor's Outpost-

Welcome. First, I wish you safe travels and wind at your back.

Second, I wish to introduce myself. I have the pleasure to serve Capitain Riker, Assistant to His Highness Prince Malidor, as Liaison to the Mage's Guild of our little settlement. Many of you who find your way to the Mountains may call upon me and my services to aid and provide entertainment to you as you face the wilderness and the challenges contained within.

While I dare not say life on the frontier is without hardship and danger, I and my kin will do what we can to abate your ails and woes of both body and spirit, as we offer numerous services both mundane and extraordinary.

Closer to the His Highness's address to the outpost, I and my kin will begin to post opportunities for you all for merriment and growth. Keep us at the front of your mind, should you need to barter for goods or services - and myself specifically for all things of sorcerous nature.

I look forward to meeting you all, and welcome you to the frontier. May the path guide you safely here.

Brother Faux

Last edited:
Brother Faux,

Thank you for assisting in our cause, but know that this outpost will be called Malidor's Outpost, for the Brightstones want nothing to do with its defense, only in what it reaps here.
I will see you soon.

Prince Malidor Ironbeard

My apologies, Your Highness.

I have made the necessary corrections.

Back