Market day preparations.

asura

Good evening Adventures,

I will be join you guys at the next market day. I found that I had some free time and thought to myself lets have an adventure. I'll be taking the liberty to scope out some of rumors that are going around. I'll look into the fire bear. Well as the mine with sinkholes. I hope to have more information priory to the market day. I'll keep you all informed to the best of my ability. Also I've found that my quiver is getting low on arrows. Typically I would fill out a requisition form and be supplied with arrows. Seeing how I can do that this time around. I was wondering if they're any blacksmiths that would be able to craft me some arrows. If so how much would a quiver cost?

Your ally,
Sergeant Peter Dhu'ghen

Assumin', of course, that you refer to the upcoming market day in Pratorak, I and my company would be more than willing to provide. Our standard rate for a quiver of arrows is 4 silver. However, for an upstanding member of the Gaden military as yourself, I'd be willing to make a compromise and provide the first quiver at a rate of 3 silver. If you make the order in advance, I can deliver your arrows personally.

Best regards,
Waylon Sortien
Proprietor of the Gain Train, LTD

I usually sell quivers for 2 silver a piece, but only have a few lying around since I don't have much blacksmithing skill. I'll see how many I have lying around before the next market.

-Benjamin Bookworm

To Waylon Sortien,
Thank you for reaching out to me. Seeing how I don't have much money on me I would'nt be able to afford anymore than the single quiver of arrow at 3 silver.

To Benjamin Bookworm,
Please check your inventory I'd be interested in buying your stock when I come in to more money this market day. I will be able to buy a single quive at the begin of the market day.

I thank you,
Sergeant Peter Dhu'ghen

In honor of my good friend Sarge, I'll be glad to cover the cost of ten quivers of arrows or so for you Sergeant Peter...or is it Sergeant Dhu'ghen? I can't really just call you Sarge, I already know a guy name Sarge and he had the name first.

Any way, I'll cover the cost up to let's say 2 gold for your arrows. I can't promise I'll be there but I'm sure I can find someone to deliver the coin as I have business happening already in the area.

-Kalith Toovir

Back