Marketplace

Ash

Artisan
What are the chances we could get an ig/oog forum section in the marketplace section? That way people could easily see what they were looking for.

I support this idea...not that my opinion has much weight by itself ;)

I would be more inclined to have an IG Marketplace forum added under the IG National forums section.

The marketplace on the OOG boards is intended to help people sell props, reps etc. I would rather not have people be confused by going to an OOG forum for IG information.

The real question then would be if we can come up with something cool to call it. Suggestions?

Stephen Duetzmann
Chair
AllianceLARP National Publicity Committee

RiddickDale said:
The real question then would be if we can come up with something cool to call it. Suggestions?
Well, "Marketplace" seems like a reasonable name. We do the same thing with "Races".

That's a fair answer.

But, why not inject a little more style into it?

Stephen
Chair
National Publicity Committee

The Fortannis Emporium

em·po·ri·um
1. a large retail store, especially one selling a great variety of articles.
2. a place, town, or city of important commerce, especially a principal center of trade.

"The Adventurer's Exchange"

Ok so the name isn't as big a factor as actually getting the forum started. Who do we speak to about getting this started?

I have actually already spoken to the appropriate person on your behalf. (I like the suggestion.)

I have not had a definitive answer given to me one way or another. Once I have more official word I will respond here and let you know.

There is a lot of discussion behind the scenes right now regarding the potential for a complete forum overhaul. So we need to avoid duplicating work whenever possible.

Cheers,
Stephen
Chair

No problem.

I just thought we could talk about naming the forum to help pass the time.

I like the suggestions so far. I'll let everyone know what is going on once I hear back.

Cheers,
Stephen
Chair

Back