Master Merchant and Blacksmith visiting once again

BtB

Spellsword
Howdy folks!!

It has been about a year since I found my way through the mists to the lovely region of Briarpass. Please let me know if there are any scrolls, potions, alchemy or blacksmithed items you wish, as I will be traveling light and only bringing two of my wagons to this market day.

I am also in need of components to spell craft rituals for myself and my team. I am happy to spell craft for others as well, but it helps to know what they need or want. I have the scrolls to do Arcane Armor and Limited Circles of Power. Further I am need of spell components in general and offer 2 gold per component, with bonuses the more you sell me.

I am also a great auctioneer if you have something you would like auctioned before or during the market day.

Can not wait to see many old friends and to make a few new ones,
Lord Bob the Blacksmith of Valdanis

Greetings Lord Bob,

Fair travels to you and yours, and I look forward to seeing you again. How many will your travel party be? I always like seeing familiar faces travel from yonder to our wonderful lands. I am personally not in need of anything but I will ask around to see if anyone who does not dream needs any supplies.

May the Rolling Thunder be your Protection,

Sera Eldandiril Zanabanath
Knight of Southland under Sir Selmy
Neptunian Apprentice of the Celestial Guild
Champion of Elemental Balance Lightning
Brotherhood of LifeStorm Sister

Dearest El,

It should be TadRon, Rezzik, Durk, Tenacity, Yohon, Sloan, and Me. Can we share your quarters again? Will you keep me warm at night like last time? I am not sure if I will be able to pack my comfortable plush bedding, I am only bringing two wagons for this trip.

See you soon,
BtB

Bob!

Or shall I say Lord Bob!? When did you acquire the new title? It will be lovely to see yourself and the others. I am in need of some curatives as I am horribly low. If you could provide some, I will gladly pay for some. Take care this coming week.

Travel safely,

~Eve~

Friend Eve,

I am low, but will bring what I do have. I have been a Lord for about 4 years now, but I do not stand on formality.

See you soon!!,
BtB

Ah Bob, It will be good to see you in the lands again, would it be that someday the I have a rank sufficient to tempt one of our local knights into sharing my plush bedding. Please let me know if you intent to stay for any length of time, my keep is nearing completion and it would be good to host my first guests after the market day.

-Enan Bluewater.

Master Smith,

Might you find the time to meet with my lord on the eve of this Friday? I believe we may have need of your greatly renowned skill.

In my lords service,

Iris Tanglefoot

Master Tradesman
Tanglefoot Consortium

Lurin said:
Ah Bob, It will be good to see you in the lands again, would it be that someday the I have a rank sufficient to tempt one of our local knights into sharing my plush bedding. Please let me know if you intent to stay for any length of time, my keep is nearing completion and it would be good to host my first guests after the market day.

-Enan Bluewater.

Master Barrister!!

Us dwarfs are hearty, should it be cold there will be room in my plush bedding for you as well!! Thank you for the invite to your keep, what exciting news. Unfortunately, I really should not be leaving Valdanis as I am in the middle of some trade negotiations and in service to Vespa currently, but the mist sometimes has a mind of its own. I look forward to seeing you - I hope your curse has been taken care of.

Many blessings,
Bob

AllianceCHI said:
Master Smith,

Might you find the time to meet with my lord on the eve of this Friday? I believe we may have need of your greatly renowned skill.

In my lords service,

Iris Tanglefoot

Master Tradesman
Tanglefoot Consortium

Master Tradesman,

I know not how early or late I will arrive on Friday, but if past experiences predict future possibilities, I will arrive very late in your lands. Can you entertain guests much after dark? Where should I endeavor to meet you? Should I bring any special supplies?

Many blessings,
BtB

BtB said:
... and in service to Vespa currently...

Many blessings,
Bob

I think we need to have a conversation.

~Ahlana

Back