Master Merchant Back in Town

BtB

Spellsword
Hello Young Masters and Mistresses,

I know I have been away for a while, but I hope you all still remember me... hopefully fondly too. I have not been concentrating on alchemy, potions and scrolls as much lately, but I am happy to try to get you what you need by the upcoming market day (in 4 days). I will also look into my coffers and see if I have anything available to auction and get back to you. I normally like to start the bidding in the dream realm so people have an idea of what I am offering and then finish the auction at the market day. I am willing to bid as a proxy for you if you give me a max amount.

I am also willing to auction items discretely for you. Typically I take a 10% cut of what ever I earn for you, which makes me a motivated seller.

Further more, I am willing to put my considerable blacksmithing skills to use if anyone has something they are interested in. I can make you Trickleblades (alchemy doses stored in blade, in many cases does not travel the mists), healer's helper (stored potions in the hilt of your blade for the quick heal or status effect) and sharpened weapons. Let me know what you are interested in and I can get you a price. My skills are normally first come first serve, but I do give some priority to past customers.

Many blessings,
BtB

WOOT. Glad to have you back in town good buddy! I can't wait to see you!

TadRon

Back