Math looking for Blacksmiths

Status
Not open for further replies.

MathGwyson

Artisan
Math begins looking around town for a blacksmith,

"I have unfortunately lost my arrmour in the fey rrealm, I shall need another one crrafted."

Steping out from the forge, Dramm takes a deep breath of air, stretchs his lower back and starts to head to the tavern. "Time for a cold ale I'm thinking," as he rubbs his shoulder to lossen the tension of his hammering arm.

"Drramm!" Math calls, hurrying towards him "I haff need of your serrfices, let me purrchase 'ew an ale at the taferrn - one merrchant to another!"

(I'm assuming these threads are not concurrent, but are things that happen over a period of time - obviously I can't be both in the tavern AND on the king's road simultaneously.)

"Why thank you lad, much appreciated." Dramm holds the door to the tavern open for Math, "What are you looking for?"

Math steps into the tavern, mindful to go down the ramp, rather than straight to the door and falling as he learned the first time there.

"Well, 'ew see... it seems that when ah came back frrom the fey fillage drream that ah did not hafe my arrmour with me, so ah hafe need of a rreplacement. Leather fest with sleefs and glofes." he says this last word holding up his hands and wiggling his fingers.

(OOG: I lost my armour tags, it was found by someone in lower 'smugglers road', but then the person who found it lost it again. So it was either when we rescued Nadia or during one of the smurf events - the latter makes more plausible IG reasoning. 8 point armour.)

"Simple enough to make, and it'll only cost 4 silver for materials and time. I can get right to it after this drink you said you'd buy me. Now where is that lass to take our drink order?"

"Ah'm surre she'll be along shorrtly." Math muses, putting four coppers on the edge of the table for when she does come by. He begins to scratch at his left shoulder, "Four sehlver, hm? That's a bet morre than ah'm willeng to parrt with all at once. 'ew seem to hafe made good use of the elexerrs ah sold 'ew, perhaps sefen on twenty copperr (27) and two alchemecal goods - either curre light elixerr, or light vorrpal weapon coating, 'ewrr choice."

"Tell you what, I'll take 2sp, 2 Cure Lt and a Vorpal coating, would that work for you?"

Math looks thoughtful for a moment, as he itches at his right ribs through his shirt. "'es, that would be very amenable, assumeng you mean a Light Vorpal Coating, ah cannae make the stronger ones. Ah'll get starrted on those reght away!" He begins to stand, but hesitate, recalling something. He reaches for the coppers on the table "The lass hasna come arround, I donnae know how much ale costs, as ah donna orderr it. Would thrree coppa' coferr the ale, plus a grratuitae forr herr?" He extends the three copper towards Dramm.

"Thank you lad for the drink, I'll make sure she gets the coin. Have a good day."

Math bows slightly, and passes Dramm the coins. He then leaves out the front way scratching his lower back with the nail of his right thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back