May 12 opener favorites

J'rajj

Chicago Staff
I guess i'll make the thread. This one was a lot of fun! including, but not limited to:

The scouting mission where stealth and sneakiness was paramount. Probably my favorite mod of all time, there should be more stealth mods. Also props to Sam for convincing me to take co scout last year
The fey game with songbird and Draco. yeah I got picked last but I got to defeat 2/3 of Draco's team.
"Thaddeus, what's my full name?"
"uhh rajjashamash"
"no"
Making a new bunnykin friend ;)
Food was baller.
Thorn's ominous sounding yet surprisingly easy job. Always nice to use my claws once in a while.

Anyway, see y'all in 2 weeks!

"I am Silp! The Unwhelmable Stump!"
Sneakin' through the canyon, pickin up the frost trolls and boppin' em on the head.
Killing some people, getting pardoned for it, and then getting asked to do it again.

My favorites

"F^&*ing Ugly Hat"
Dodging Arcane Death
Stumping Plot with the power of illiteracy
The Elegant Oak Tea shop
Having Actual shops in town
Frogs and Wolves
RP mods with Con artist and pick pockets
Being Left in charge of Lad Cyn's Guard
"BY THE POWER OF GRIMSHAW!"
Making Nehani cry. - You're welcome man.
My daughters little surprise for Dad.
Making Slip yell at me then Slip making me cry. (Thanks Alexander- I love good RP)
Vague but silly Jinn side effects
Birthday treats with the Pride
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner --- MORE BROCCOLI
comfortable sleeping weather.
All the hard work of PLOT.
All My LARP friends

I am sure there were more but I forget to write them down immediately.

It was great PCing again in Chicago and trying to discover all the new things in game. Favorites being:

- "The only thing I knew how to write is my name...and they sent me back"-Grimshaw having to write a contract w/o knowing how to read/write
- Emma's spirit slave being disarmed, looking at her weapons, then flailing at my with her hands. Truly scared silly.
- Sat night pep talk before Waystoning. After every sentence hearing Haraka make reference to Shikar. Just cracked me up.
- Froggy Bottom Bandits; the things Ben will do for ingredients.
- Dragon Hoard shop provided a lot of cool reps. Loved the setup
- Portal hopping Friday night.
- Sam: Visibly Binks?
Me: Who else vould I be?!
- Brotherhood Tent. Love the decor.
- Pulled Pork and Breakfast tacos
- Overall world building between Anret, Ternians,Elder Dragons
- Trying to get Cyn to admit her favorite son. "Wait, Tios died for you and he's not your favorite? That's harsh"
- "Why would you wear multiple outfits adventuring?"
"Why wouldn't you?!

-Poppy flowers of sleepiness
-Gargoyles with creation magic (or aw damn my coin purse is spirit linked to me for 5 days that sucks)
-Learning to link with the land
-having actual shops

Ok, my turn.
First want to thank plot and all the NPCs for an awesome job. You guys always make it fun. Great weather and really nice low key event. It was a nice change to just chill and get some awesome RP in with other players instead of always running around saving the world. lol
-Food was awesome. Thank you Company.
-Mommy Juice mod. I don't think anyone kept a straight face through it.
-Draco making us deputies. Think he immediately regretted it.
-Songbird mode.
-Breaking the cipher. Way over thought it. We were one step away from foil hats and string diagrams.
-Travelling through the portal after Edwin. " Who's touching me there? I didn't say stop."
-Awesome store. Love it guys.
-Where is the cat? What cat? I know you stole the cat.
-FREEDOM BARREL BOURDON; You're in for the ride of your life.

Lots of great stuff but let me take a moment to specifically thank the Company and their awesome food this past weekend. You guys are really getting into your grove and it is delicious every time!

Back