May 14th-16th Event Pre-reg List

Teaser: "A Forest for the Trees"
The mystical land of Glendall, for thousands of years Mystic Wood elves of the Faldric Forest have been protected from the outside world by the Veil of the Wood. Something now threatens the forest and the peaceful people that live there. But what exactly are these enemies after? Without a clear motive, how can the adventurers hope to stop the attack before the forest is completely destroyed?

This is our first weekend for the Year and it is crammed with RP'n goodness.
Don't forget to prereg by Midnight Tuesday the 11th of May.
Even if you are planning to just NPC, send us a PM/email that you are coming (helps to know how many to feed as NPC's play and eat for free!!)

Can't wait to see everyone there!

Logistics/check-in starts at 6pm at Camp Grielick (directions on the website)

Pre-Reg list:
1. Paul F./Jehan
2. Chris T./TadRon
3. Cory W./Verdias
4. Dave R./Bob
5. Vicky P./Eldandril
6. Amy H./Gwen
7. Dave H./Garoth
8. Anique P./Ahlana
9. Mike L./Havok
10. Seamus C./Tarqaq
11. Soren H./Milosh
12. Carrie S./Quilly
13. Katie F./Kyrie
14. Amanda F./Liddia
15. Ryan W./Le'Serras

NPC list:
1. Matthew Byers
2. Beverly Byers
3. James Fewlass
4. Billy Fewlass
5. Mike Meeker
6. Amanda and 2-3 of Mike's friends :D
7. Ryan Zabawa
8. Mat Shomin
9. Derek Kenny
10. Mike Dumas
11. Alex Walker

sent mine in today! I'll be PCing... no other word from the rest of my folks.

NPC for me
i might have to work Saturday

I will be there. Unless somethings changes I will be PCing.

Allright Chris,

Its you and me VS Matt and Bev.... I hope your bringing some potions...were gunna need it. :)

NPCing the event for sure, Amanda will be with me. I also have firends comming but I'm not going to post their names here, I expect 2-3 will show up for the event all NPCing.

ima be there as a PC......probably will play me alt

Dave

List updated.

Please don't forget to tell your home logistics to send your character card to us for you. The Logistics team will appreciate it!

Matt

Hey MAtt,

I sent in my prereg last night at about 6 pmish. Just curios if you got it bc you added another NPC but not I.

Carrie

On the plus side, his not making it might mean an end to being a bit more spotty in attending.

Keep him in your thoughts please.

Paul

cerria said:
Hey MAtt,

I sent in my prereg last night at about 6 pmish. Just curios if you got it bc you added another NPC but not I.

Carrie
I will check with Bev when I get home and update the list.

AllianceCHI said:
On the plus side, his not making it might mean an end to being a bit more spotty in attending.

Keep him in your thoughts please.

Paul

Will Do, here is hopeing for the best for him!! :D

Matt

Matt & Bev,

I sent a card for Tarqaq (Seamus Costello). Did you guys get it? Did you get his prereg?

Also, I'm waiting on something for sending cards for Soren Harburg (Milosh) and Katie Fontaine (Kyrie) from Chicago.

Hope you guys have fun!

Rob S

cerria said:
Hey MAtt,

Carrie

Carrie,

I received your pre-reg but not your character card. Please have it sent to me so I can add you to the pre-reg list.

List updated. Don't forget, even if you missed the deadline please send in your info for your character (or NPC info) if you plan on attending. Please help out your Logistics team make sure that you are all set and ready to go. That and the Tavern Coordinator (Amy) needs those numbers so she knows how much food to prepare.

Matt

Mike Dumas also said he is npcing this weekend. Alex Walker will as well, but said he won't be out until later Saturday due to work.

Back